Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I made a prototype secret service Incel flag that will become a "hate" symbol to strike terror into the hearts of r/inceltears users

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Keep in mind, I am VERY new to this, if you feel I or you could make any corrections, let me know. I have a feeling this will not be the final product.

IncelTaskForce

maybe take a look at vexillology for some inspiration

Put 5 tranny wojaks with a noose on their necks in a circle and put a star in the middle with ER’s face blended into it

Put 5 tranny wojaks with a noose on their necks in a circle and put a star in the middle with ER’s face blended into it
Too much detail imo. I want to keep it distinct but simplistic, like the nazi Germany flag.

Too much detail imo. I want to keep it distinct but simplistic, like the nazi Germany flag.
I’ll try and think of minimalist designs then

I'll consider
i can give you some points to remember when designing the flag.

1. few colors 2-3 is good
2.Recognizable from a distance, keep any symbols simple and universally understood by the group it wants too represent
3.not to many symbols.

ER was dis nt an incel, choo little prick

2.Recognizable from a distance, keep any symbols simple and universally understood by the group it wants too represent
3.not to many symbols.
These are my intentions

3.not to many symbols.

The reason I used ER was because he scares inceltears, not because I believe he was truly incel.
Only foids are scared for things that may challange their privileges,

You could borrow asiacel's SS badge that has the incel logo in the center of it (he made a post about it a few months ago). I think that would be a sick centerpiece for a flag.

my idea: Maybe something like the peru flag except the red stripes are black, and in the center of the flag is the incel badge. I think that would be a sick flag because its not colorful or over the top like "look at me! Im an incel!", its serious and down-to-business looking. Like a battle flag

No hate to the current one you just showed but i think its a bit complex for a flag

You could borrow asiacel's SS badge that has the incel logo in the center of it (he made a post about it a few months ago). I think that would be a sick centerpiece for a flag.

my idea: Maybe something like the peru flag except the red stripes are black, and in the center of the flag is the incel badge. I think that would be a sick flag because its not colorful or over the top like "look at me! Im an incel!", its serious and down-to-business looking. Like a battle flag

No hate to the current one you just showed but i think its a bit complex for a flag
I appreciate the advice. I want to make sure I get the flag just right.

I personally just use @AsiaCel s badge as an icon for my desktop and android shortcuts for this site.
But this flag slaps too. I'd personally make it more flag like by putting that photo of ER through an AI that'll draw him with less lines.

I'd personally make it more flag like by putting that photo of ER through an AI that'll draw him with less lines.
Do you know of a website I can do this on?

I think a flag should be simple and not include a photo.

I have no artistic skill, but I would propose something like that:
Incelflagproposal

The idea for this flag is the following: We have a Fucker (F) in red who penetrates a cunt (c). Both the colour red and the fact that the fucker is on top show dominance and how much women like tall, violent men. The colour yellow symbolises both piss and gold, showing that on the one hand women are regarded as gold by society while acting like piss. We, the Incels (I) stand beside both of them, as outcast of society, and have to watch. The colour black symbolises how we are regarded as the black sheep by society.
I personally just use @
AsiaCel
@AsiaCel s badge as an icon for my desktop and android shortcuts for this site.
This actually looks like a really nice flag, I like it. It perfectly symbolises the loneliness and darkness we are in. Stretch it a bit and you have a nice flag.

Last edited:

3.not to many symbols.

I think a flag should be simple and not include a photo.

I have no artistic skill, but I would propose something like that:
Incelflagproposal

The idea for this flag is the following: We have a Fucker (F) in red who penetrates a cunt (c). Both the colour red and the fact that the fucker is on top show dominance and how much women like tall, violent men. The colour yellow symbolises both piss and gold, showing that on the one hand women are regarded as gold by society while acting like piss. We, the Incels (I) stand beside both of them, as outcast of society, and have to watch. The colour black symbolises how we are regarded as the black sheep by society.
based