Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made a new subreddit, and i have been banning and censoring anti-incels who critisize us in my channel

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
The foid that said, "incels are bad" has been permanently removed from my subreddit. Lol
Screenshot 20231023 180435 Reddit

I reported it

Just delete it.

censorship is gay frfr no cap
if you disagree with someone you should just bombard them with verbal abuse and shock content until they submit
banning them is a sign of a bitchboy

censorship is gay frfr no cap
if you disagree with someone you should just bombard them with verbal abuse and shock content until they submit
banning them is a sign of a bitchboy
They ban incels on reddit for speaking the truth, so that means I'll be doing the same to these deranged Reddit users

They ban incels on reddit for speaking the truth, so that means I'll be doing the same to these deranged Reddit users
ur banning them for speaking the truth? what?

ur banning them for speaking the truth? what?
What i meant to say that I'll be banning anyone that attacks incels. If a redditor says something that is true then I won't ban them.

What i meant to say that I'll be banning anyone that attacks incels. If a redditor says something that is true then I won't ban them.
Do you trust yourself to be the arbiter of everything that's true or not true in the world?

Do you trust yourself to be the arbiter of everything that's true or not true in the world?
Yes, incels are right about most things, and most people who disagree with incels are uneducated and blind to reality

Yes, incels are right about most things, and most people who disagree with incels are uneducated and blind to reality
So even you acknowledge that you are not right about everything necessarily.
And yet you are gonna moderate all the content in your shitty little subreddit until the end of time instead of letting people run their mouths or at least give them the benefit of the doubt.
Bluepillers don't survive well in incel spaces anyway.

I think you just created this subreddit to power trip, it reflects poorly on you and your shit little sub will be banned soon anyways. You can't call it freeze peach when you just weaponise it against people you don't like. If you don't agree with freeze speech just go mask off and say it, don't hide behind all this shit like a gay librul

So even you acknowledge that you are not right about everything necessarily.
And yet you are gonna moderate all the content in your shitty little subreddit until the end of time instead of letting people run their mouths or at least give them the benefit of the doubt.
Bluepillers don't survive well in incel spaces anyway.

I think you just created this subreddit to power trip, it reflects poorly on you and your shit little sub will be banned soon anyways. You can't call it freeze peach when you just weaponise it against people you don't like. If you don't agree with freeze speech just go mask off and say it, don't hide behind all this shit like a gay librul
I'm just doing this for fun. Its not anything to be serious about. I'm the owner, just might as well use my power to troll others.

Last edited:
Reddit will never be based