Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I made a new Incel Video about the meaning of my life

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omK6liYuVGg&ab_channel=wyladthecursedcurrycel

Many ugly repulsive forever-alone men dread their existence, but to be it is a blessing in disguise as it destroys the façade of depth to human life; humans are simply a compound of needs and wants constantly in a state of deficiency as their desires are insatiable. The biological imperative of all living beings is simply to reproduce, and experience the few instances of pleasure afforded to us - as our default state is desire, hence deficiency, thus suffering - although our suffering varies in magnitude, I take solace that all systems dissipate heat, and that entropy will be mean the destruction of the universe, and therefore the destruction of suffering.

@Zer0/∞ isn't he that currycel from .org who "ascended" with a stacylite

:feelshaha:

it was a good rant , pretty high iq tbh

LIFE IS LUCK , nature dosnt give a shit if your born a Cripple or a Fat Titted Stacy . We both know who will Enjoy life and who dosnt .

The fact that people still shit and gaslight on you , makes it extra ridiculous .

While Your Female Equivalent who is Fat , is fucking a Chadlite now or Tomorrow , and has it all " .

kek

it was a good rant , pretty high iq tbh

LIFE IS LUCK , nature dosnt give a shit if your born a Cripple or a Fat Titted Stacy . We both know who will Enjoy life and who dosnt .

The fact that people still shit and gaslight on you , makes it extra ridiculous .

While Your Female Equivalent who is Fat , is fucking a Chadlite now or Tomorrow , and has it all " .

kek
Thanks br0cel

Many ugly repulsive forever-alone men dread their existence, but to be it is a blessing in disguise as it destroys the façade of depth to human life; humans are simply a compound of needs and wants constantly in a state of deficiency as their desires are insatiable.
I fail to see how knowing the shallowness of life is a blessing. It only exacerbated my Weltschmerz. Not like your desires will magically go away when you realize that satiating them will simply beget more desires. If you can see it as a blessing, however, I'm glad for you.
Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point.
Based. I never thought I would find people who agreed with me on such points.

I fail to see how knowing the shallowness of life is a blessing. It only exacerbated my Weltschmerz. Not like your desires will magically go away when you realize that satiating them will simply beget more desires. If you can see it as a blessing, however, I'm glad for you.

Based. I never thought I would find people who agreed with me on such points.
Because then our will to life hence our desires become cessated

The destruction of suffering can’t happen fast enough :feelsohgod:

Because then our will to life hence our desires become cessated
Doesn't one's will to live dwindling result in one's desires becoming even more pronounced? To counterbalance in a way. If one's will to live and desires dissipate, then what's keeping them alive?

PS "cessated" is not a word as far as I can tell