Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I made a new comic called Prove the Incel Right!

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Thoughtslossus?
PTIW

Much love.
-From AdvocateDoogey:lul:
FASsaSasASa

Your comic gave me a micro stroke :feelstastyman:
It is eerily on doggy's level :feelsokman:

Has any tallfag on Looksmax succeeded in ascending with surgery?

lol software and fonts?

Thats one botched genioplasty, ngl. :feelsmage:

I can sense your adroitness, sweat, and blood through the screen
I couldn't put into words how eternally grateful I am for being given the chance to lay my undignified eyes upon such profound, exceedingly abstract, thought-provoking, atemporal, delicate, aesthetically pleasing, inspiring art
what really bring me to tears is how all these surpassing macrology words simply aren't enough to describe the sentiment that your work evoke in all of us

All foids should aspire to be like Misa

All foids should aspire to be like Misa
Agreed. I saw a chick around town the other day who was a short, blonde, goth, and it made my sand nigger cock rock hard. :feelsohh::dab:

It's Asperchu all over again

I can sense your adroitness, sweat, and blood through the screen
I couldn't put into words how eternally grateful I am for being given the chance to lay my undignified eyes upon such profound, exceedingly abstract, thought-provoking, atemporal, delicate, aesthetically pleasing, inspiring art
what really bring me to tears is how all these surpassing macrology words simply aren't enough to describe the sentiment that your work evoke in all of us
amen

Sublime. But this kind of make sense. If you really want to compete with him, you need the comics to be so autistic that you feel that you dont even understood the point when finished. Like "Wasnt this supposed to prove the incel right? What did i just read? Did i miss the point? Should i read it again?" kind of feeling

Sublime. But this kind of make sense. If you really want to compete with him, you need the comics to be so autistic that you feel that you dont even understood the point when finished. Like "Wasnt this supposed to prove the incel right? What did i just read? Did i miss the point? Should i read it again?" kind of feeling
True, that's a good thing to keep in mind for next time. :feelsokman:

Lmao funny thing is that without putting any effort in it your comic is graphically and conceptually better than advocatecucks' ones :feelskek:

Give me a shout out in the next episode. :feelsLSD:

That sweater is icing on the cake.