Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I "made a move" and tried to ask out a cashier at Panera Bread

I wrap my arm around her and go for the kiss. And her response was "no." She got up and left.
That would eventually happen to pretty much every guy who's not Chad. Rejection is the norm, but that doesn't mean anybody who's been rejected belongs here.
I don't really care if you made out with a girl or fucked her in all holes, but this is not the place to post about it which is why there's that no-bragging rule. I think you just felt the need to let us know you're better than us, even if we're all losers.

I say "oh the French Onion soup. And wow you're really pretty. I'd like to take you out on a date."
H29cgeTaHB-4.png

That would eventually happen to pretty much every guy who's not Chad. Rejection is the norm, but that doesn't mean anybody who's been rejected belongs here.
I don't really care if you made out with a girl or fucked her in all holes, but this is not the place to post about it which is why there's that no-bragging rule. I think you just felt the need to let us know you're better than us, even if we're all losers.

My point with this thread is to encourage others to share their experiences of failure/rejection/almost making it.

I say "oh the French Onion soup. And wow you're really pretty. I'd like to take you out on a date."

Low inhib mogs me to the deepest pits of hell

Go for it. Tell us how it goes. I don't get incels who get angry at someone having a chance at ascending. He'll be in a better place.
:yes:

A foid answered you back nicely and told you to come back

:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
In all seriousness, go back
Gotta admit though, it's not like she could have said anything else. Telling customers not to come back is bad for business. still :chad: though for her not being immediately weirded out.

Dear mods, in no way shape or form am I bragging. It feels so stupid that I have to say this.

I only went on a date once in my life in 2005. I took a 17 year old girl (half white, half mexican) on a date, and we afterwards saw the film adaptation of that broadway play Rent. We had dinner first. I was so fucking awkward and at one point she said I was looking at her like a crazy person (I'm cringing remembering this.)

However -- MODS DO NOT PRORATE ME FOR THIS -- I made out with her and felt her up when I dropped her off at home. God damn, I got a taste of what Chad regularly gets. The way she was looking at me with eagerness and anticipation was sublime. I fucking ruined the budding romance by trying PUA crap and she wrote me an email saying "it isn't working out."

She later told me she bought the soundtrack to that film we saw.

@SoyUnPerdedor Somalis fakecel confirmed

She asked you to come back to get more details to give the police in her report.

She was really gorgeous, and kind of young. She was close to my ethnicity. She looked like she could be a senior in high school or something while I'm in my mid 30s.

You see, I suspect that certain types of females of or close to my ethnicity are sort of "primed" to evaluate me as a suitor.

After I had digitally placed my order she noticed I was standing around and she asks: "what did you get sir?"

She seems genuinely pleased and says "thank you" but at this point I'm super panicking and just at that time someone else calls out my name and says my order is ready. I say to her "okay I'll be back" i.e I'll return to the store some other time and she responds, enthusiastically, "yea, come back!"

dear posters at incels.co:

should I go back
I normally don't bother with people who are working because I think that since they're at work, I'll have a 100% failure rate, but idk. writing numbers on cards etc only seems like it would happen in movies, besides, they may be afraid of getting fired for saying yes, even to a chad.

JFL at not asking your looksmatch out but only going for “really gorgeous” girls. You do exactly what landwhales and ugly girls do: go after the best specimens only.

You’re a cuck, a volcel, and a beta “you’re really pretty” JFL at complimenting a girls look, nothing dries up a pussy faster.

"Good luck" my ass. This is a brag even though the chick might have just been practicing good customer service and what not. Regardless, the original post was unnecessary and all this well wishing should not be encouraged imo.

What's wrong with you OP? Do you want truecels who literally repel all foids to rope or what? Nobody in that position wants to hear about your little meet-cute, you bastard.

chads.co strikes again

I hope you'll succeed and forget this place like a bad dream.

Try, but chances are she was just being polite because she was pleased by getting more validation

Or she's polite because corporate tells her to and she needs to pay rent

The only time foids ever make eye contact with me is when i'm a customer and their manager wants my business