Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I "made a move" and tried to ask out a cashier at Panera Bread

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
She was really gorgeous, and kind of young. She was close to my ethnicity. She looked like she could be a senior in high school or something while I'm in my mid 30s.

You see, I suspect that certain types of females of or close to my ethnicity are sort of "primed" to evaluate me as a suitor.

After I had digitally placed my order she noticed I was standing around and she asks: "what did you get sir?"

I say "oh the French Onion soup. And wow you're really pretty. I'd like to take you out on a date."

She seems genuinely pleased and says "thank you" but at this point I'm super panicking and just at that time someone else calls out my name and says my order is ready. I say to her "okay I'll be back" i.e I'll return to the store some other time and she responds, enthusiastically, "yea, come back!"

dear posters at incels.co:

should I go back

Tough call, normally I'd say go for it because why the hell not. But at the same point in time with the way the #metoo movement is going it's a tough call up to you.

Fuckin Chad over here.

I'd say that you should.

You see, I suspect that certain types of females of or close to my ethnicity are sort of "primed" to evaluate me as a suitor.
Ahhhh I made this mistake before :feelscry:

Try it but don't get your hopes up too much

mirin low inhib

Try, but chances are she was just being polite because she was pleased by getting more validation

She was really gorgeous, and kind of young. She was close to my ethnicity. She looked like she could be a senior in high school or something while I'm in my mid 30s.

After I had digitally placed my order she noticed I was standing around and she asks: "what did you get sir?"

I say "oh the French Onion soup. And wow you're really pretty. I'd like to take you out on a date."

She seems genuinely pleased and says "thank you" but at this point I'm super panicking and just at that time someone else calls out my name and says my order is ready. I say to her "okay I'll be back" i.e I'll return to the store some other time and she responds, enthusiastically, "yea, come back!"

dear posters at incels.co:

should I go back
was she Ethiopian

Go back. But also? Take it to Looksmax, probably. You might succeed, and this isn't the place for that.

Just keep going there daily bro, one day she is gonna say yes. I would love to have a Muslim Ethiopian waifu to make me Injera everyday and spicy beef.

Good luck.

Also fakecel alert.

A foid answered you back nicely and told you to come back

:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
In all seriousness, go back

Yeah, why not.
Though I think you might be making a mistake by thinking she's interested in you just because of your ethnicity. People of my ethnicity here are all from the same rural area so you'd think we'd be very tight-knit but everyone seems to kind of hate each other and I've never met a foid of my ethnic group who showed any sort of interest in me. White foids are generally nicer to me, foids of my own ethnicity don't even acknowledge my existence.

A foid answered you back nicely and told you to come back

:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
In all seriousness, go back

Also fakecel alert.

Is it any wonder this guy is making threads like this:

Guys like this come on this site to larp knowing full well they have a chance, because no man who had faced endless rejection would think the way they think, its because he's had experiences like he pointed out in this thread that he is even in the mindset to say "lets agree we want female companionship and acceptance"

Any guy who is speaking like this I know automatically is a fakecel that women have treated well and has probably even been on dates

Just keep going there daily bro, one day she is gonna say yes. I would love to have a Muslim Ethiopian waifu to make me Injera everyday and spicy beef.

Good luck.

Also fakecel alert.

As I get older I'm losing my inhibition. No more missing mating opportunities. This is it.

I will never dumbster dive but anytime I come across a femoid that's attractive and isn't too intimating I'm going to make a move.

Good luck friend; I hope it goes well. She might have just been being friendly, but asking her on a date and her, enthusiastically, saying yes is a pretty good fucking indicator that you should try put your dick in her.

But also, good on you for being low inhib and taking the shot.

If you go back you'll be arrested

Oh, where do I begin? You approached in public, if you don’t care about ever going to the store again, cool. I know guys who’ve been banned from places over this, would you want an ugly land whale to approach you? Well, that’s how she sees you. Whereas men brush it off or merely share it with comrades, women whine to the bosses and the bosses don’t want to deal with it so they get reactionary.

This is 2019, amigo, we live in #MeToo and while I doubt you’ll be in “trouble”, why chance it by asking out a cashier? Keep your approaches in places where it’s expected. I realize with clubs dying off and online being impossible for us that this is a very tough task but our lives are hard enough without dealing with more crap.

Validating a female...NEVER. This is something that no one here should disagree with, she gets validated by :soy: and the media all day every day. I encourage being low-inhib but don’t simulate an army guy walking around IEDs, be the guy who goes down a parachute ride.

she was just shooing you away but at least it wasn't harsh

You're unironically close to ascending
Crack a joke about being tardy next time youre there and ask her when she's free.
And then stop visiting this shithole

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This is how it'll go down: this cuck will worship this bitch for months and she'll only lead him on. She'll laugh about the pathetic things he says with her friends. She won't date him nor will she sleep with him.

Yes, try your luck OP!!
You might ascend

Go for it. If she wasn't atleast somewhat interested she would have just said "I have a boyfriend" or something like that. Btw:

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

You mean she didn’t grimace in disgust?

You, my friend, are normie tier. Congratulations.

Yes, take the chance boyo and stay strong.

Dear mods, in no way shape or form am I bragging. It feels so stupid that I have to say this.

I only went on a date once in my life in 2005. I took a 17 year old girl (half white, half mexican) on a date, and we afterwards saw the film adaptation of that broadway play Rent. We had dinner first. I was so fucking awkward and at one point she said I was looking at her like a crazy person (I'm cringing remembering this.)

However -- MODS DO NOT PRORATE ME FOR THIS -- I made out with her and felt her up when I dropped her off at home. God damn, I got a taste of what Chad regularly gets. The way she was looking at me with eagerness and anticipation was sublime. I fucking ruined the budding romance by trying PUA crap and she wrote me an email saying "it isn't working out."

I hate my fucking life.

She later told me she bought the soundtrack to that film we saw.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Another great threadscels turned out to be a fakecel WITH TEENAGE EXPERIENCE . You CHOSE your own path while you could've been a high tier normie.

Op, I wanna see your picture.

Not a brag, man. It went nowhere and she monkey branched and dumped me for some guy from Venezuela.

Rules
  • Bragging: No (discussing nor requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago.
How do you think your post made kissless virgins feel?

In college I started associating for several days with a decent looking African-American girl who was the daughter of a preacher. I.e, we'd have conversations and shit and the possibility of dating was always in the air.

One day I am sitting next to her on a grassy knoll in the campus. This was the era of peak PUA (2005.) I say to myself: go for it. Go for the kiss, man.

I wrap my arm around her and go for the kiss. And her response was "no." She got up and left.

That hurt me so bad.

ME:
Any guy who is speaking like this I know automatically is a fakecel that women have treated well and has probably even been on dates

YOU:
I only went on a date once in my life in 2005.

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So I was right AGAIN, I was right about @NEETAndTidy , I was right about @Zyros and I was right about you @incel-american

The amount of times I've called out a guy as a fakecel or larper on this site, and it has been proven true, is astounding, and yet there are people who still doubt my words

Just because I went on one date in my life does not mean I'm a larper. I don't care about the accusation. I'm an incel. Maybe I wouldn't be if I put in more effort but fuck that noise. Energy/time are precious and the juice may not be worth the squeeze.

Are you a khhv at your age
Just because I went on one date in my life does not mean I'm a larper. I don't care about the accusation. I'm an incel. Maybe I wouldn't be if I put in more effort but fuck that noise. Energy/time are precious and the juice may not be worth the squeeze.
How old are you now? Are you still a virgin or was that one kiss all you got

I made out with her and felt her up when I dropped her off at home. God damn, I got a taste of what Chad regularly gets.

I hate when fakecels try to downplay their success so they can give themselves an excuse to see themselves as an incel

"Oh what I experienced was nothing...... COMPARED TO WHAT CHAD HAS EXPERIENCED, that means I'm incel"

No that's not how it works, your post i no different than when a normie says - "sex isn't that important" while having the priviledge to experience it

You might as well have said - "kissing a bit and groping isn't such a big deal, its nothing really", because that's the end result of such a post

How old are you now? Are you still a virgin or was that one kiss all you got

33. That was all I got. But I've had other "chances" so to speak that I ruined because of not being NT and being lazy.

For example, in college I distinctly recall a girl from Bosnia EAGERLY saying to me "you know you and I have a lot in common, we should hang out!" but I just fucking didn't know how to do anything with that. She was decent looking and clearly looking for a boyfriend.

You guys don't understand the pain of being tantalized by almost-girlfriends.

I also had another date a few years ago in which a 35 year old African-American female was clearly DTF but I ruined it because I don't own a wardrobe and I showed up dressed like a slop.

We went to a bar and afterwards saw this movie and her opinion on it was more intelligent than mine.

Your posting style changes every day :worryfeels:

33. That was all I got. But I've had other "chances" so to speak that I ruined because of not being NT and being lazy.

For example, in college I distinctly recall a girl from Bosnia EAGERLY saying to me "you know you and I have a lot in common, we should hang out!" but I just fucking didn't know how to do anything with that. She was decent looking and clearly looking for a boyfriend.

You guys don't understand the pain of being tantalized by almost-girlfriends.

I also had another date a few years ago in which a 35 year old African-American female was clearly DTF but I ruined it because I don't own a wardrobe and I showed up dressed like a slop.

We went to a bar and afterwards saw this movie and her opinion on it was more intelligent than mine.

So you're mentalcel?