Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made a job interview today, HR foid asked if I had a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
The worse part is that if I was a chad she wouldn't care because in my country is not that uncommon to see a 25 years old or even a 30 years old living with his parents, the economy in Brazil is really fucked up, only the people that are way above middle class can buy a house before their 30's.

Please OP, at your next interview, if you are asked a personal question, try to answer that you are not comfortable talking about your private life or something, and let us know how it went.

Only a matter of time before they start training bloodhounds to sniff your dick before you're allowed to enter buildings.

Please OP, at your next interview, if you are asked a personal question, try to answer that you are not comfortable talking about your private life or something, and let us know how it went.
I will, I felt it was really inappropriate, if in another interview someone ask me that, I will say:
"I don't like to talk about personal stuff in this level, I want to keep things professional."

I live in Brazil, but it was just me and her in a closed room, the only way I could have something is if I record it someway, maybe I will try to do that next time a foid do a interview with me, I felt really bad after this interview :feelsbadman:
Too bad you're not in Canada. Here asking someone something like that can literally have your job sacked in five seconds if the other person is insulted enough.

I will, I felt it was really inappropriate, if in another interview someone ask me that, I will say:
"I don't like to talk about personal stuff in this level, I want to keep things professional."
Sounds perfect.

She may insist, though. "Oh this is professional, it is my job to assess the personally and psychological profile of candidates."

Don't bend over then. Stand your ground. Tell her that you're the kind of person that really doesn't like to share personal information. Something like that.

Last edited:
At least you got an interview. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't even seem to get any interviews, and all the recruiters I talk to ghost me after a couple of back-and-forths. I don't know if I'm ever going to get out of this rut. But that foid sounds like a cunt.

in some jurisdictions, it's not legal to ask your sexual orientation during an interview (which she was doing). next time, rehearse an indignant answer to that question and make the foid sweat.

This is perfect tbh. You make yourself look better, more mature and you hide your inceldom :feelzez:. Double win

Job interview with women never went well for me. It always felt they were judging me on different criterias than male interviewers. Always got the job when a male interviewed me, but not when it was a female. This was before my hostility and disdain for females, so just world fallacious cucks can fuck off with the bad personality morality memes.

It always felt they were judging me on different criterias than male interviewers.
I hate to have to write again what I wrote on r/braincels but here it is :

Long time ago while I was waiting for a job interview in the lobby of some company, I overheard the receptionist saying to someone at the desk :
"I see people applying for a job everyday. It's funny how I can always tell which one I will see again."
I swear I'm not making this up.
It's all in what you look like.

She prolly wanted to ask you out bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Dude, you should have play the gay card to have the upper hand on that foid. "no i don't have a boyfriend at the moment, that's kind of a irrelevent question to ask for a job interview? Anyways, i hope hirering gay peoples doesn't bother you?"

So by wording it this way, you got her by the corporate balls because she gonna be scared as fuck that you sue her ass/corporation for discrimination agaisn't gay and go to the news.

I feel depressed now, the interview was going really well, I listed all my competences and the languages and fields I worked, then she asked:

"What you do in your free time?"

I answered with a very normie response saying that I go out sometimes to the mall and theaters with friends, I think she didn't buy that, then she asked

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

And I just said no, after that she said "And you are 25 years old and live with your parents?" I just agreed and could see her face disapproving and almost laughing at my situation.

I feel ashamed, I will never be able to become something better, being ugly and ostracized by society made me get stucked in a endless cycle of failure.
JFL. Why you did not lie? You guys are though shit when you write at the forum, but IRL you can't even recall there is freaking FOID right in front of you before your very eyes, which play Tinder with you right now. She doesn't give a fuck about your skills and competence.

JFL. Why you did not lie? You guys are though shit when you write at the forum, but IRL you can't even recall there is freaking FOID right in front of you before your very eyes, which play Tinder with you right now. She doesn't give a fuck about your skills and competence.
When I lie I lie with conviction and passion. And in this situation I would of told her I just got out of a relationship.

More incel autism. I don't understand why you told the truth. You really think that telling the truth with these morons would get you the job?

Foids judge guys people differently from men. I was always treated badly mostly by foids, men would at most follow their lead to please them.

Foids judge guys people differently from men. I was always treated badly mostly by foids, men would at most follow their lead to please them.
Even guys hate ugly people, but at least some have empathy. Where as with females if you're ugly they all hate you and want you to suffer.

The moment she asked and the way she said it, was almost like she knew the answer, it was almost instinctive for me to say "no", after I answered I thought it would have been better if I said "I don't have one now", but the moment passed and after the face she made I was almost paralysed.
Completely understandable. If you are gonna respond, don't ever flat out say no, say you're single. Despite you being unattractive (relatively speaking), normies cannot comprehend that guys have to experience inceldom. And if they ask if you've ever dated before, just say yes. If they ask any specific questions about it, just say you had a gf for a year in HS or college.
she said "And you are 25 years old and live with your parents?" I just agreed and could see her face disapproving and almost laughing at my situation.
Again, lie. There is no way for her to find proof that you live with your parents.
Good response, it puts you in control and the pressure on her.
More incel autism. I don't understand why you told the truth. You really think that telling the truth with these morons would get you the job?
He was caught off guard.
Fuck, brutal. I would tell you to report her, but since you said it was just an interview you probably have no leverage whatsoever to do anything. You could definitely have ruined her career if you were already working there though.
Letting HR know you're incel will get you fired.

Last edited:
Just make up bullshit. Some of you incels are too naive and honest. Learn to lie - that's the only way to survive in this normie-infested world.
He was caught off guard.
Cope.

I just cannot comprehend this level of autism.

Being honest to an HR foid is high-level cuckery.
When I lie I lie with conviction and passion. And in this situation I would of told her I just got out of a relationship.
Why even say that?

Just lie about doing some normie activity like hiking or binge-watching some normie show with your non-existent gf.
Dude, you should have play the gay card to have the upper hand on that foid. "no i don't have a boyfriend at the moment, that's kind of a irrelevent question to ask for a job interview? Anyways, i hope hirering gay peoples doesn't bother you?"
That is actually top tier advice.
Job interview with women never went well for me. It always felt they were judging me on different criterias than male interviewers. Always got the job when a male interviewed me, but not when it was a female. This was before my hostility and disdain for females, so just world fallacious cucks can fuck off with the bad personality morality memes.
The foid could sense you were going to post on an incel forum in the future.

Last edited:
when they need someone to wagecuck they dont ask that much more when they have time to choose best slave they ask alot of stupid question male female aways ask where do you live alone or whit parents :D

serious incels need to be good liars and low inhibers

Hope u will still get a job :feelstrash:

So know they want to dig your personal life.
WTF

They're trying to single out incels at jobs now.
Exactly, they are just looking for new people to stick the minimum wage to and call #MeToo if they get out of line

You're a cuck for not lying about everything.

If you have nothing, you can't have anything

Maybe I'm just socially incompetent and have little experience with job interviews, but why the hell would they ask if you have a girlfriend?

It seems like an Invasive question in all honesty and serves no purpose to deciding whether you're a suitable job candidate.

I'd report it to HR.

Either you should have larped and said yes (current or former GF). OR you could have said something like "thats inconsiderate, assuming my sexuality and homophobic. Do you ask female interviewers if they have boyfriends too?". Because of the dumb woke SJW era, you could have gotten away with it and she would be the one apologizing. Really would have shut that dumb bitch up tbh.
yeah always LARP when these things happen

say you have a gf

yeah always LARP when these things happen

say you have a gf

based, this is a must, sometimes it can prove a bit hard to larp though, like, what if you mess up some detail in the story and they figure out you're lying? ngl i suck at lying, but at this point, after mid 20s, being a virgin is just not an option that can look good by any stretch of the imagination, you need to lie and take the risk

i even larp on reddit on accounts that i use on certain subs that help me with information etc, by pretending like i have a family or im a cuck taking care of someone else's child jfl

Jesus Christ
Maybe I'm just socially incompetent and have little experience with job interviews, but why the hell would they ask if you have a girlfriend?

It seems like an Invasive question in all honesty and serves no purpose to deciding whether you're a suitable job candidate.

I'd report it to HR.
From what I know job interviews are mostly done by HR. And while it is invasive question it's good for finding out incels.
Normies don't want us in work. It's as simple as that.

Jesus Christ

From what I know job interviews are mostly done by HR. And while it is invasive question it's good for finding out incels.
Normies don't want us in work. It's as simple as that.
Jfl then it's over.

There's no satisfying way to answer that without ruining her chances at the job, but the funniest imo would be "I'm sorry, I don't find you attractive in that way."
based answer

why the fuck is she askinfg this question? What has this do to with the job? DId you asked her why she wants to know that?

Normies will lambaste unemployed incels for being unemployed, then turn around and lambaste them for seeking employment. You can't win.

Too bad you're not in Canada. Here asking someone something like that can literally have your job sacked in five seconds if the other person is insulted enough.

THIS.

You may as well sneak some sort of audio (and video) recorder in next time if you know it's going to be a foid interviewer. That shit will get them straight up forcibly fired and the company potentially charged if they don't.

Problem is these situations are hard to prove making a lot of bullshit employment and discrimination laws toothless. It's easy for a recruiter to reject a resume with the name 'Gardeepten Signhanharijingjong' on it because you don't want to hire currycels (opposite trend these days thanks to Turdeau). The interviewer can easily hate you for your looks psychologically and never express it. A simple generic rejection letter is all they have to do and will do.

Asking about you personal life like that is way out of line. Even when it makes sense like 'are you knocked up right now and just going to bail in 6 months' is out of line here.

Get it on tape next time boyo

Here is a promise I'm making to myself : if I ever have a job interview again in my life and I'm asked that question, I will answer this :

"That is none of your business."
This is the only right answer.
"With all due respect, my personal life is none of your business"

Say ur gay then accuse her of homophobia

I think this is why most incels with jobs only get employed for unsociable hours jobs ( early morning , nights)

Norm fucks don't want to be around incel's during their day job.
I've been asked the same question before. I also said "no". They don't care about your skills, it's all about how sociable you are.

They also give preference to femoids, married people, and couples with children. Single guys like us are last in the list. It took me 6 months to get a job.

Took me 2 year's to get a new job.

Last edited:
Oh, I was also asked this question at a job interview.

I couldn't lie, I'm not good at lying.
Very emasculating experience, just like my whole life.

They're trying to single out incels at jobs now.

JFL at the "just get a job bro" meme.

These are truly the end of times.

Janitor jobs are always open for truecels who need some cope money.