Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a foid cry today

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I went outside today because it's been about a week since I left the house and it was started to take a toll on my sanity. I ended up going into a subway for lunch and didn't hold the door open for the foid behind me so it hit her and she said "what the fuck or something along those lines. I turned around, looked her in the eyes, and told her shes a slut because I didn't know what else to say in the moment. She started tearing up and quickly left. The worker there was some curry who didn't speak good English so he didn't really get what was going on :feelshaha:

I went outside today because it's been about a week since I left the house and it was started to take a toll on my sanity. I ended up going into a subway for lunch and didn't hold the door open for the foid behind me so it hit her and she said "what the fuck or something along those lines. I turned around, looked her in the eyes, and told her shes a slut because I didn't know what else to say in the moment. She started tearing up and quickly left. The worker there was some curry who didn't speak good English so he didn't really get what was going on :feelshaha:
Kek, Good job!

But i dont like you either as you hate autists, I saw your copy pasta from nice guy, Welcome to my ignorelist aswell.

Kek, Good job!

But i dont like you either as you hate autists, I saw your copy pasta from nice guy, Welcome to my ignorelist aswell.
Don't hate them just don't care for them

Definitely real

idk if real might be larp

Kek, Good job!

What a Truecel moment, based af Fren :feelsYall:

GALACTIC LEVELS OF BASED
IMG 2666

IMG 3084

This user is an obvious troll. Every post he makes is an obvios LARP. Ban this IDIOTnotcel

Hahah incel rebellion

and then everyone clapped and then you woke up :feelscomfy:

:feelskek:

Way to go! Ruining someone's day is the best way to start your day.

if this is true you are a real scumbag. we are bitter against foids but would never hurt them. we should vote to have you banned. this was very disturbing. if you did that to somebody i loved, you would see a side of me you wish you never would have seen.

Events that didnt happen part 69

if this is true you are a real scumbag. we are bitter against foids but would never hurt them. we should vote to have you banned. this was very disturbing. if you did that to somebody i loved, you would see a side of me you wish you never would have seen.
Cuck

Shes crying now again cause chad is deepthroating her

read the comments nobody likes this poster. im a cuck why? because i dont like seeing people get hurt?
this is nothing compared to the collective hurt foids have given to incels through bullying and grouping up with other foids to gossip about and bully other incels by showing fake interest etc. this is like a small blip in her life, a taster to how living like an incel feels like. for her she will get over it within a day or two because of the constant social validation she gets on daily basis from her foid friends and her bf which an incel never gets

Last edited:
read the comments nobody likes this poster. im a cuck why? because i dont like seeing people get hurt?
Because you feel bad for a foid who would never give a shit about you

this is nothing compared to the collective hurt foids have given to incels through bullying and grouping up with other foids to gossip about and bully other incels by showing fake interest etc.
OP based because foids would feel social pain much more he knows where to hit.

this is nothing compared to the collective hurt foids have given to incels through bullying and grouping up with other foids to gossip about and bully other incels by showing fake interest etc.
Foids do that?
fake interest?

yeah to take advantage and make an incel do something for her like homework or some next BS it's a trap
they also give fake date proposals as a prank with her other foids in the friend group that fucking boils my blood they shove it in my face that nobody will ever like me or date me

they also give fake date proposals as a prank with her other foids in the friend group that fucking boils my blood they shove it in my face that nobody will ever like me or date me
Oh man . I hope I never have those evil bitches prank me

if this guy did that to your mother what would you do to him? this should be good.
Why compare my mom to a random foid I dont know?

I dont know her so idc

Be cautious in public places, there might always be a mr. Save a hoe

you wouldnt have enough testosterone to tell a foid a slut especially when u havent left your house in a week.

where is she on the looks scale

She's not entitled to having doors opened for her.

Im a curry deathnic and I would've given you a highfive for making that stupid whore of a foid cry. Based

based

I've been yelled at and almost beating up for holding the door for a woman and then I saw her Chad boyfriend with her they both looked at me like they were going to beat my ass I just want to thank you for causing pain in that woman's life