Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a female version of myself and I am stunning.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Keep in mind I am a subhuman currycel, I would be a legit slaying Stacy if I was a femoid. I am in love with this femoid.

https://i.imgur.com/BFy4tdK.png

BFy4tdK.png

the female version of myself rejected me

How did you make it?

Apart from the nose that's legit good looking.

Wot1994 said:
How did you make it?
Apart from the nose that's legit good looking.
makeup and female filter on faceapp

You should become a trap then. I think you would have a better chance, especially since women live life on tutorial mode.

ilieknothing said:

Your female self is legit better looking than mine, I make a average looking woman on face app.

ilieknothing said:
yep, I have a boner looking at that

Even my female version is decent looking. I wish it could come here, I would fuck her soo hard. Its obvious now that being a good looking man is much difficult than being a good looking girl. You need to fill so many checkboxes.

ilieknothing said:
yep, I have a boner looking at that

Even my female version is decent looking. I wish it could come here, I would fuck her soo hard. Its obvious now that being a good looking man is much difficult than being a good looking girl. You need to fill so many checkboxes.

ilieknothing said:
Keep in mind I am a subhuman currycel, I would be a legit slaying Stacy if I was a femoid. I am in love with this femoid.

https://i.imgur.com/BFy4tdK.png

BFy4tdK.png

She looks a little bit like a cross between Alia Bhatt and Anushka Sharma.

I would still be ugly as a female.

Wot1994 said:
ilieknothing said:
Your female self is legit better looking than mine, I make a average looking woman on face app.
well tbh I put myself on the spark filter a couple times and then put the female filter on

Holee fuck. I'd say I would date your female self but when I ask her out she'd just reject me for Chad. Not a good feeling when you're rejected by an incel.

Valinor said:
Holee fuck. I'd say I would date your female self but when I ask her out she'd just reject me for Chad. Not a good feeling when you're rejected by an incel.
If I transformed into her I would only fuck incels.

ilieknothing said:

Ricecels have one of the lowest SMW, while Asian girls often have incredibly high SMW. At least your female Indians are ugly as well and currycels considered to be creepy rapists, while ricecels are seen as completely genderless beings who don't have any sexuality at all (or who are only into tentacles and disgusting things with fins you didn't even know exist.) 
:(

ilieknothing said:
If I transformed into her I would only fuck incels.

If you transformed into her you wouldn't keep your male brain. Your brain would transform into a roastie one and you'd lust for Chad's cock instead of a sub 5 inch incel one. I appreciate the sentiment but it wouldn't end up that way.

Red Shambhala said:
ilieknothing said:
Ricecels have one of the lowest SMW, while Asian girls often have incredibly high SMW. At least your female Indians are ugly as well and currycels considered to be creepy rapists, while ricecels are seen as completely genderless beings who don't have any sexuality at all (or who are only into tentacles and disgusting things with fins you didn't even know exist.)
:(
I'm half "Asian", my mother looks like that Asian chick in The Social Network.

I like that slightly brown, exotic look.

Would ravage that pussy/10

CamelBlueFilters said:
I like that slightly brown, exotic look.
Would ravage that pussy/10
hence my sister has her choice of Chads

ilieknothing said:
hence my sister has her choice of Chads

Reminds me of ER's sister who was HOT!

My faceapp female self looks like an uglier Laura Loomer

I ran myself though the app and I look like a hideous, fat, femtroll.

I think you have to be good looking in the first place to have an attractive female face in this app. Fakecels, the lot of you.

No lie if I was a woman; I'd probably take the chance of being a slut, but probably have no strings attach and of course be pretty super experimental, with wanting to try new type of stuffs with other people.

I don't need to be lifting heavy; when I could simply just be a cardio bunny, lol.

mrtWV87.jpg

Remember to always smile!

Damn! I still look very ugly in my femail counterpart.

My female self is ugly af too it's over for me

I'd probably look even worse as a female due to my masculine features.

blackcel said:
I ran myself though the app and I look like a hideous, fat, femtroll.
I think you have to be good looking in the first place to have an attractive female face in this app. Fakecels, the lot of you.

no you don't have to be, a guy with feminine features is ugly

If the female version of yourself is Stacy then that means you're good-looking, The female version of myself on Faceapp looks subhuman.

Framecel222 said:
If the female version of yourself is Stacy then that means you're good-looking, The female version of myself on Faceapp looks subhuman.
Female good looking is not the same as male good looking. I doubt GIGACHAD would be a Stacy.

ilieknothing said:
Female good looking is not the same as male good looking. I doubt GIGACHAD would be a Stacy.

Fair but if you have bad proportions, bad symmetry, bad skin etc. that stuff will still carry over. If your female version looks good then that means your only problem is that your face isn't masculine enough, in which case you probably look like Knajjd and should get off my board normie.

ilieknothing said:

Go fuck some landwhales that are into pretty boys or if you are ok with jailbait try your luck at some high-school lel.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
Fair but if you have bad proportions, bad symmetry, bad skin etc. that stuff will still carry over. If your female version looks good then that means your only problem is that your face isn't masculine enough, in which case you probably look like Knajjd and should get off my board normie.
My currycel status puts me in subhuman territory. If I was white I would be normie, maybe even Chadlite.
jagged0 said:
ilieknothing said:
Go fuck some landwhales that are into pretty boys or if you are ok with jailbait try your luck at some high-school lel.

Landwhales reject me the most viciously and I am not a prettyboy lel.

ilieknothing said:
My currycel status puts me in subhuman territory. If I was white I would be normie, maybe even Chadlite.

Are you that one Pajeet who posted the rope picture on /r/incels?

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
Are you that one Pajeet who posted the rope picture on /r/incels?
Yes I am, I still treasure that rope.

ilieknothing said:

You're not ugly or short. You're like 6/10 for a Pajeet. You can't just say you're a truecel because you're Indian lmao.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
You're not ugly or short. You're lik 6/10 for a Pajeet. You can't just say you're a truecel because you're Indian lmao.
Yes I can. I live in Australia where white Chad slays on another level and all currycels are really despised. There was a point a few years ago where currycels were being attacked randomly on buses and trains because they are currycel.

ilieknothing said:
Yes I can. I live in Australia where white Chad slays on another level and all currycels are really despised. There was a point a few years ago where currycels were being attacked randomly on buses and trains because they are currycel.

So you think the majority of Indians in Australia are virgins? I'm really just not buying it dude, I think you're mentalcel. There's a 6/10 Pajeet in one of my classes and he has a 6/10 Asian (Chinese or Japanese or something like that) GF.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
So you think the majority of Indians in Australia are virgins? I'm really just not buying it dude, I think you're mentalcel. There's a 6/10 Pajeet in one of my classes and he has a 6/10 Asian (Chinese or Japanese or something like that) GF.
Yes, they only escape through arranged marriage with a used up curryfem who has been devastated by Chad.

ilieknothing said:
Yes, they only escape through arranged marriage with a used up curryfem who has been devastated by Chad.

I'm really not buying that. Only way you can be a truecel is if you have a serious Indian accent. It is the worst accent by far. If you sound normal though then you're mentalcel.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
I'm really not buying that. Only way you can be a truecel is if you have a serious Indian accent. It is the worst accent by far. If you sound normal though then you're mentalcel.
lol no, I have an Australian accent but so does everyone else. Being a currycel is a death sentence. You have to be a Chadpreet to have any chance at all.

ilieknothing said:
lol no, I have an Australian accent but so does everyone else. Being a currycel is a death sentence. You have to be a Chadpreet to have any chance at all.

Move to the US, girls will fuck any guy with an Australian accent here.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
Move to the US, girls will fuck any guy with an Australian accent here.
not a curry with an Australian accent. I'm Apu from the Simpsons to American roasties.

ilieknothing said:
not a curry with an Australian accent. I'm Apu from the Simpsons to American roasties.

I mean frankly this just absurd, you seriously think the majority of Indians can't get laid here? That just defies all logic.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
I mean frankly this just absurd, you seriously think the majority of Indians can't get laid here? That just defies all logic.
I have no idea about America but currys are really hated here.

Framecel222 said:

That is true as fuck.  I realized a couple things doing this experiment on myself:  My face is assymetrical as all hell, and my lips are poofy to the point of ridiculousness.

I'd still fuck and date female me, though.

bigantennaemay1 said:
That is true as fuck.  I realized a couple things doing this experiment on myself:  My face is assymetrical as all hell, and my lips are poofy to the point of ridiculousness.

Fuark the symmetry is literaly life. 

II am asymmetric as well.

bigantennaemay1 said:
Framecel222 said:
That is true as fuck. I realized a couple things doing this experiment on myself: My face is assymetrical as all hell, and my lips are poofy to the point of ridiculousness.
Symmetry doesn't help if you are ugly both sides though.

ilieknothing said:

That's true, but symmetry is still important, isn't it?  I've never seen an assymetrical chad.

bigantennaemay1 said:
ilieknothing said:
That's true, but symmetry is still important, isn't it? I've never seen an assymetrical chad.
yeah, symmetry is a factor in being Chad but it is not a determining factor like the mandible