Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a dating site and only landwhales message me

Iamhopeless257

Iamhopeless257

Banned
-
Every women these days does not want to date a looks match and they just want chads to pump and dump them and hookups with chads. It’s over. I am a semi normie bc I had 2 gfs but both left me fast. I just wish I was good enough. I’m 22 so looks like my youth is going to come to an end soon and I will either sui or I can become a provider but I’d rather be dead

Damn, it's over. Hypergamy affects us all.

There was once a time when 5/10 guys could get obese women if they played numbers game and tried hard enough...but those days have come to an end.

Better to get blackpilled now then be a beta for the rest of your life

Ryo_Hazuki said:
There was once a time when 5/10 guys could get obese women if they played numbers game and tried hard enough...but those days have come to an end.

Treating femails as people should've come to an end along with that, but it didn't.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

One of them wasn’t obese but she ghosted me after I sent a Snapchat of me smoking a cig kek. Fucjing hate hypergamy

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Better to get blackpilled now then be a beta for the rest of your life
I am blackpilled.

Looking like an emo fag is actively seeking a scene which is known to be a cesspool for landwhales.

Iamhopeless257 said:
One of them wasn’t obese but she ghosted me after I sent a Snapchat of me smoking a cig kek. Fucjing hate hypergamy

I am blackpilled.

>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] I just wish I was good enough[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]you are obviously not if you still wish for that.[/font]

Iamhopeless257 said:
Every women these days does not want to date a looks match and they just want chads to pump and dump them and hookups with chads. It’s over. I am a semi normie bc I had 2 gfs but both left me fast. I just wish I was good enough. I’m 22 so looks like my youth is going to come to an end soon and I will either sui or I can become a provider but I’d rather be dead

no you are chad, stop complaining and go slay those landwhales fakecel.

I'd be happy if a landwhale actually showed interest in me. The little bit of validation alone is enough to get you high.

>living in 2017
>not going for landwhales

Go with your time

not going for landwhales = volcel

jesus christ... mentalcels, fakecels and volcels outnumber truecels on this site like 20:1

Just go for a landwhale with a cute face

know your place, know reality