Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a Cytube Channel for Incels

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
https://cytu.be/r/Incels

It's been a while that I used cytube so I forgot how to do most of the things but well ... in case you don't know it, it's just a site to watch videos together: everyone can add videos to the playlist, so you can watch videos and chat together. I forgot the rest.

NightMare said:
Are you Black?

No. These were just the first videos that came to mind to add to try it out how everything works agian.

I cringed when I saw this.

QLE1HQ9.jpghttp:

NightMare said:
I cringed when I saw this.

QLE1HQ9.jpghttp:

He's a great comedian. Too bad he died that early.

Red Shambhala said:
He's a great comedian. Too bad he died that early.

PUA nuts loved his clips.

I love me some
j6Y13yI.jpghttp:

NightMare said:
PUA nuts loved his clips.

I also love his stand up and sometimes listen to the podcast in the car. Some great moments, like with that Russian "Doctor" who wrote that book about how to get hot girls. What I liked about him, for instance, was how he always pointed out that too many people are only concerned about women want. 

Like, PUA, TRP and feminists etc. they can't quite agree on what exactly it is women (allegedly) want, but they do share this same notion, being mainly concerned about what women want. The only difference is that these guys then say that women "secretly" and "actually" want this or that: BDSM, muscles, etc. 

But we should generally try to get away from this gynocentrinc mindest, and instead of asking "what do women aaaaactually want", ask: who the fuck cares what these fuck cunts want and why do we only just ask what women want!?

All PUA was Jews making a nice short term buck.

Pyramid scheme to the max.

If that Black funny man makes you feel good, happy for you.

NightMare said:
All PUA was Jews making a nice short term buck.

Pyramid scheme to the max.

If that Black funny man makes you feel good, happy for you.

You're just one more racist white kid who hates Jews. You probably won't stay here for longer than a week or so anyway.

That didn't take long for that to come out.

Tell me how you really feel.

NightMare said:
That didn't take long for that to come out.

Tell me how you really feel.

I sometimes feel like that we'd need a place for antifeminism without white guys. Because, honestly, wherever you guys show up, you turn it into a racist, antisemitic circle jerk, blaming Jews for everything (making excuses for women) and attacking non-white men. Soon, it's not about women anymore, not about incels, not about low-status men etc., but about how the Jews use non-white men to decrease white IQ and the white birth rate, and how you have to get rid off the Jews so you can deport all non-whites and your Aryan wheatfield princesses will make babies with you again and so on, and so forth.

Insanity in spades.

This platform is not design to be a one way lecture medium.

Say your piece but don't try to change people, that is not your position in life.

Red Shambhala said:
I sometimes feel like that we'd need a place for antifeminism without white guys. Because, honestly, wherever you guys show up, you turn it into a racist, antisemitic circle jerk, blaming Jews for everything (making excuses for women) and attacking non-white men. Soon, it's not about women anymore, not about incels, not about low-status men etc., but about how the Jews use non-white men to decrease white IQ and the white birth rate, and how you have to get rid off the Jews so you can deport all non-whites and your Aryan wheatfield princesses will make babies with you again and so on, and so forth.

That's ironic since you're complaining about white men being racist, while you're actually the racist one generalizing and marginalizing an entire race. Hypocrisy.

NightMare said:
Insanity in spades.

This platform is not design to be a one way lecture medium.

Say your piece but don't try to change people, that is not your position in life.

This platform is for men of all races, not just for white men. I know how racist white guys like you immediately feel oppressed and censored when non-white men defend themselves against your racism. I also know these platforms, communities long enough to know that sooner or later some antisemites will show up and attack everyone who criticizes women rather than blaming Jews (Jesuits, Rothschilds, Bilderbergers, etc.) for the bad actions of women. You people come and go, we will see how it goes and how you behave in one week time or so.

Kointo said:
That's ironic since you're complaining about white men being racist, while you're actually the racist one generalizing and marginalizing an entire race. Hypocrisy.

Tell that to him! Say that to him, that you don't want to have anything to do with his racism and his anti-semitic conspiracy theories. But see, that's the problem and so often the case: you remain quiet about all the racism, but only once non-white men defend themselves you suddenly feel the need to come out against generalization. If you remain silent about it, you can't complain about people believing that you don't have a problem with that.

Hello! Anyone home?

I hear your one way lecturing again.

Are you reading a telemarketing script?

NightMare said:
Hello! Anyone home?

I hear your one way lecturing again.

Are you reading a telemarketing script?

This is another problem with /pol/ - they are not used to read anymore, they are just used to pepe picts; this is where they get their whole world view from, from reposting the same antisemitic and racist infographs and memes over and over again...

Red Shambhala said:
This platform is for men of all races, not just for white men. I know how racist white guys like you immediately feel oppressed and censored when non-white men defend themselves against your racism. I also know these platforms, communities long enough to know that sooner or later some antisemites will show up and attack everyone who criticizes women rather than blaming Jews (Jesuits, Rothschilds, Bilderbergers, etc.) for the bad actions of women. You people come and go, we will see how it goes and how you behave in one week time or so.

Tell that to him! Say that to him, that you don't want to have anything to do with his racism and his anti-semitic conspiracy theories. But see, that's the problem and so often the case: you remain quiet about all the racism, but only once non-white men defend themselves you suddenly feel the need to come out against generalization. If you remain silent about it, you can't complain about people believing that you don't have a problem with that.

I don't care about racism of any kind (free speech). I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and your flawed argument.

You do understand you come across as a pushy telemarketer.

I have already declined your offer.

What you are selling to me, I am not interested in.

NightMare said:
You do understand you come across as a pushy telemarketer.

I have already declined your offer.

What you are selling to me, I am not interested in.

You want to turn this forum into yet another racist circlejerk sharing antisemitic conspiracy theories about how non-white men are just the tools of Jews to destroy white purity, and I am opposed to racism. So I speak out against racism.

Red Shambhala said:
You want to turn this forum into yet another racist circlejerk sharing antisemitic conspiracy theories about how non-white men are just the tools of Jews to destroy white purity, and I am opposed to racism. So I speak out against racism.

What part of NO, do you not compute inside your head?

You are selling a product I do not want.

Take the NO for an answer, move on.

NightMare said:
What part of NO, do you not compute inside your head?

You are selling a product I do not want.

Take the NO for an answer, move on.

You are selling the racism, I am the one who says: STOP, you can go back to /pol/ or any other of your circle jerks.

Red Shambhala said:
You are selling the racism, I am the one who says: STOP, you can go back to /pol/ or any other of your circle jerks.

You love hearing your own echo.

NightMare said:
You love hearing your own echo.

You are the one aggressively wanting to sell racism, I am the one who says "Stop, go back to /pol/ with that shit."

Red Shambhala said:
You are the one aggressively wanting to sell racism, I am the one who says "Stop, go back to /pol/ with that shit."

The phone line is x-x.

Now you can make your next batch of calls. :bigsmile: