Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I made a Bumble account just so I can catfish as a toilet and sent 2 trucels a link to .is

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
I took some beckies pictures from Cuckstagram. Made a Bumble account with those pics and swiped through a fuck ton of guys observing how many soy normies there really are on this shitty dating app. To my surprise I found a few currycels and one trucel autistic looking white nigger. I matched with the white guy and sent him a link to this website.

He responded with: "?"

I said that it's so over for him in my own language and then ghosted him. Hopefully he gets blackpilled into never using dating apps again.

Then I matched with some pajeet who is 5'6. He even had pictures of him getting heightmogged next to some white guys which is gigalowIQ thing to do. Then I also sent this currycel a link to .is and he responded to me with: "I dont understand", I said to him that this where he belongs and that it's over for him. Hopefully out of curiosity he actually visited the website.

Hopefully they become .is members with my guidance although the odds are unlikely.

They won't. I hate to be rude, but some individuals are too stupid to be self aware

They're just going to report us, which doesn't really matter because this place is already a honeypot.

Screenshots would have been brutal. :feelskek:

Make a video out of it and post it here
Once I find more inkwells.
They won't. I hate to be rude, but some individuals are too stupid to be self aware
I know. This is a number's game at this point. But if these guys don't get any matches they will do almost anything.
They're just going to report us, which doesn't really matter because this place is already a honeypot.
They won't do shit but I am spreading the message.

My self esteem was completely destroyed by women on this app.

ngl catfishing on dating apps sounds like a good evangelism plan to spread the inceldom

Hopefully they become .is members with my guidance although the odds are unlikely.
No point in trying to blackpill normies, the cope is too strong in them; they would just think "you're too weird, tee-hee!". It's better to just let them find this kind of stuff on their own,:blackpill: and hopefully quit being so fucking silly.:bluepill:

No point in trying to blackpill normies, the cope is too strong in them; they would just think "you're too weird, tee-hee!". It's better to just let them find this kind of stuff on their own,:blackpill: and hopefully quit being so fucking silly.:bluepill:
Running the numbers game at this point. Don't expect much.

They're likely too deluded if they're on Bumble to begin with.

I wish Chads & Foids would reverse Chadfish and instead use a profile with a hideous male and see how brutal it is.

I took some beckies pictures from Cuckstagram. Made a Bumble account with those pics and swiped through a fuck ton of guys observing how many soy normies there really are on this shitty dating app. To my surprise I found a few currycels and one trucel autistic looking white nigger. I matched with the white guy and sent him a link to this website.

He responded with: "?"

I said that it's so over for him in my own language and then ghosted him. Hopefully he gets blackpilled into never using dating apps again.

Then I matched with some pajeet who is 5'6. He even had pictures of him getting heightmogged next to some white guys which is gigalowIQ thing to do. Then I also sent this currycel a link to .is and he responded to me with: "I dont understand", I said to him that this where he belongs and that it's over for him. Hopefully out of curiosity he actually visited the website.

Send pics of the chats

For your next experiment, do the same thing but send the links to women as a chad. Talk about inceldom and the blackpill with them. Let's see how much they hate incel ideology when the messenger is a chad.

Last edited:
I used to do similar things. Fuck, it was so funny. Too bad I got banned

I only can imagine how traumatized they will become after becoming aware of the BP ideology.

But still, that's kind of funny you blackpilled some bluepill cucks.