Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope i made a banana omelette like the other guy and it was based.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
i made a banana omelette like the other guy and it was based.

however i actually sliced my banana so the thin slices covered most of the pan on top of the stirred eggs, rather than having big chunks sticking out

just 2 eggs and one diced medium-sized banana

2 eggs and 1 banana, strange ngl

Eggs and banana, Wtf.

it's definitely in-character. no doubt about that.

Eggs and banana, Wtf.

I actually made banana pancakes a long time ago, and they were very similar to what I just ate now.

but take out the flour and milk and everyone loses their minds!!!

Sounds like a disgusting combination to me

Eggs themselves are fairly tasteless. So what you're left with is an egg white acting as a binder, egg yolk giving a creamier texture, and banana for flavor. Add salt, and what you're left with is the combination of sweet, fatty, and salty that people like. It sounds strange on the surface, but makes sense when you break it down to its individual parts.

Eggs themselves are fairly tasteless. So what you're left with is an egg white acting as a binder, egg yolk giving a creamier texture, and banana for flavor. Add salt, and what you're left with is the combination of sweet, fatty, and salty that people like. It sounds strange on the surface, but makes sense when you break it down to its individual parts.
it's really not strange at all, since no one bats an eye if you make banana pancakes.
i actually went with the "tasteless" variant this time to make it more coherent and less gross, the bananas were evenly distributed so the whole thing tasted alright, though i guess frying in a good cooking oil like olive oil also helps make it less tasteless

it's really not strange at all, since no one bats an eye if you make banana pancakes.
i actually went with the "tasteless" variant this time to make it more coherent and less gross, the bananas were evenly distributed so the whole thing tasted alright, though i guess frying in a good cooking oil like olive oil also helps make it less tasteless
Eggs tend to be given savory seasonings and served with savory foods, so a sweet topping like a banana on a scrambled egg raises eyebrows. Pancakes are different because the fattiness of the yolk is more "spread out" with starch i.e. flour, and they're generally topped with sweets like maple syrup and berries.

However, given how the egg-bacon pair is often served with pancakes that get coated with syrup, which can end up on the egg, and also that bacon is also frequently flavored with maple, I imagine more people have experience with sweet scrambled eggs than you'd initially think.

Did it take very long?

Or was it...

Fast.

Good on you man