Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I (M24) found out my daughter isn't mine and I'm soon to wed my Fiance (25F)"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Another normal day in the West

Memri

Lol. Cuck uses condom and Chad goes in raw.
Having a better personality grants you more sexual freedom I see.

"The last thing i want is a nuclear option" and yet the :soy: will not understand

Lol. Cuck uses condom and Chad goes in raw.
Having a better personality grants you more sexual freedom I see.

Also he is not sure whether or not to drop the wedding :soy:

wow gotta give it to that toilet for being righteous and telling the cuck though.

If anybody here ever talks to foids IRL, ask them if they support mandatory DNA testing when a child is born, see what their answers/reactions are.

Another cuck bites the dust :feelskek:

wow gotta give it to that toilet for being righteous and telling the cuck though.

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised that a foid was honest enough to tell cuck OP that he's a cuck. Props to her.
If anybody here ever talks to foids IRL, ask them if they support mandatory DNA testing when a child is born, see what their answers/reactions are.

interesting

Last edited:
These people should be stoned (in mount and blade)

Also he is not sure whether or not to drop the wedding :soy:
How cucked are men becoming lol.
In the Middle East it wouldn't be a question of IF to drop the wedding or not but on what day to stone that retarded toilet publicly.

If i were ever to ascend and had a kid, i would definitely do a paternity test. You can never trust a woman not to cuck you.

HAhaha what a cuck. Then he asks reddit for advice. :feelsgah:
Worst place to ask for relationship advice.

Imagine getting married in 2019. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I already knew it was from Reddit before opening the thread.

LARP, the correct thing to do is to pull as quickly as possible all the money he spent or shares with her. Cancel all the wedding arrangements except the ceremony. Show up pretending everything is ok. Being out the parternity test right when you are about to say your vows. Slut shame the whore on her special day.

He's likely already on the hook for child support. He should have requested a paternity test before signing anything. Cucks getting cucked. No pity from me.

And the cuck stills needs reddit to know what to do. Men are cucked and dumb nowadays, how can he need help from those soifaggots from leddit. Just dump the whore.

LARP, the correct thing to do is to pull as quickly as possible all the money he spent or shares with her. Cancel all the wedding arrangements except the ceremony. Show up pretending everything is ok. Being out the parternity test right when you are about to say your vows. Slut shame the whore on her special day.

Yeah, this is what I'd do.

"No, I don't take her to be my lawfully wedded wife actually. She is a slut and fucked another guy and made me believe the child was mine. She is a selfish, conniving cunt and I want this video put on youtube so the entire world can see her humiliated for being such a cunt"

I'd moderate my language though because I would fully intend on having the video put on youtube and wouldn't want it taken down due to swearing.

Sounds fake tbh. There's so little detail about anything.

I think it may be true, nowadays men are cucked and also because of how difficult it is for no chad men having a relationship or sex I see it normal that he thinks about it.

Yeah, this is what I'd do.

"No, I don't take her to be my lawfully wedded wife actually. She is a slut and fucked another guy and made me believe the child was mine. She is a selfish, conniving cunt and I want this video put on youtube so the entire world can see her humiliated for being such a cunt"

I'd moderate my language though because I would fully intend on having the video put on youtube and wouldn't want it taken down due to swearing.

That would be awesome. And no man in his right mind would ever want a serious relationship with her again. Well maybe except for the losers on Cucktears.

I think it may be true, nowadays men are cucked and also because of how difficult it is for no chad men having a relationship or sex I see it normal that he thinks about it.

No matter how desparate I was I would never get married to a piece of shit whore like her.

No matter how desparate I was I would never get married to a piece of shit whore like her.
Me too, but a soy like that needs a lot of will power to do that

Either you marry a virgin or you don't marry at all
full

Your bitch will be taking other cocks throughout your married years & no doubt already has been the entire time, enjoy your relationshit.

What a fucking tool. At that moment - depending on who owns/rents what - I'd take all my shit and leave and try to pawn off any fees on her. Or I'd take all her shit and throw it out the window and tell her to get the fuck out and take her shitkid back to Chad with her.

Disgusting how you'll still get droves of women and soyboy shitcucks who won't just blatantly call her the cheating whore she is and actually offer to help her in 'difficult' situations like these.

Raising another man's kid.....you should have to mail your balls into the Registry of Basic Masculinity. Being cheated on for 5 years and still being duped into a marriage...that he no doubt paid for....applications for specific murders should be available I suppose.

YTA sweetie she's a free woman

Man the fact that people are supposed to marry in their 20s is crazy to me.
Hell marrying at all in current year is crazy if you aren't a bluepilled cuck.

Your bitch will be taking other cocks throughout your married years & no doubt already has been the entire time, enjoy your relationshit.
Last night I saw one of those retarded reddit comment youtube videos and one of the stories in it was about a noodlewhore who fucked her white nerd "husband's" Tyrone adopted brother. Anways she gave birth to Tyrone's mutt spawn with her "husband" in the room and then left him for Tyrone. All the youtube comments about this one said that the "husband" deserved it for being an undesirable male.

The moral of this story: even if you betabux you will become a cuck because foids have infinite access to chad.

Probably what he is thinking.. most likely this is his only chance to have an actual girlfriend/wife.

I also don't 100% blame the woman.. as if you were a woman would you want to be pregnant with a cuck's very inferior seed?

Probably what he is thinking.. most likely this is his only chance to have an actual girlfriend/wife.

I also don't 100% blame the woman.. as if you were a woman would you want to be pregnant with a cuck's very inferior seed?
I think the woman is completely to blame. He has been with her for five years and now this. Also who knows if she was
fucking many men.
I don't like that justification for despising an ugly man while ugly women have sex and children.

Last night I saw one of those retarded reddit comment youtube videos and one of the stories in it was about a noodlewhore who fucked her white nerd "husband's" Tyrone adopted brother. Anways she gave birth to Tyrone's mutt spawn with her "husband" in the room and then left him for Tyrone. All the youtube comments about this one said that the "husband" deserved it for being an undesirable male.

The moral of this story: even if you betabux you will become a cuck because foids have infinite access to chad.
If women are gonna behave like this then they deserve equal lefts & rights, act like a punk then prepare to get dunked.

If women are gonna behave like this then they deserve equal lefts & rights, act like a punk then prepare to get dunked.
1564265296940.jpg

HOW DARE YOU! ALL WOMEN DESERVE RESPEKT YOU FRIGGIN INKEL! I WILL NOW DEFEND M'LADY *BANG BANG*

May this water that brings the curse pass into your bowels and make your womb swell and your thigh fall away.’ And the woman shall say, ‘Amen, Amen.’
“Then the priest shall write these curses in a book and wash them off into the water of bitterness.
And he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain.
And the priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy out of the woman's hand and shall wave the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar.
And the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and burn it on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water.
And when he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has broken faith with her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall swell, and her thigh shall fall away, and the woman shall become a curse among her people.

I'm surprised that the top comments are telling the tobe-cuck to dump her.

another day in the life. Not only are you a cuck for raising a woman to other guys you are getting cucked by the female you have. If I got a female I would just breed her as fast as possible get the kid(s) and dump her to raise them on my terms. Maybe with the help of my family.