Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I´m not lonely. I have God.

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
One way to get rid of the feeling of loneliness, that pulls you down into the deep depths of the never ending sea, is to restore your faith.

God has a plan for all of us. Even when everyone around you turns into an atheistic, communistic, inhumanistic lifeform, never lose your faith

One way to get rid of the feeling of loneliness, that pulls you down into the deep depths of the never ending sea, is to restore your faith.

God has a plan for all of us. Even when everyone around you turns into an atheistic, communistic, inhumanistic lifeform, never lose your faith
Do you follow abrahamic religions?

fuck off cunt
Had your looksmatch been a muslim, yes she would honor you
Had your looksmatch been a hindu, she wouldve lived with everything through
Had your looksmatch been a christian, you both wouldve had a purposeful life
But she is an agnostic, a degenerate and kike

god clearly hates us

god clearly hates us
God is our torch lighting the way.
The state of humanity is to blame for the degenerates who refuse to follow the light.
An agnostic society will crumble. Degeneracy can not uphold itself. It needs to be maintained.
The bible are the pillars to the temple of living beings. Follow the light and don´t break the pillars.

God is our torch lighting the way.
The state of humanity is to blame for the degenerates who refuse to follow the light.
An agnostic society will crumble. Degeneracy can not uphold itself. It needs to be maintained.
The bible are the pillars to the temple of living beings. Follow the light and don´t break the pillars.
religion is a tool used by the (((elites))) to control us

religion is a tool used by the (((elites))) to control us
the (((elites))) want to take away our faith so girls and chads dont feel guilty being degenerates. Humanity has worked for millenia with religion. Homosexuality and abortions only happened because of agnosticistic belief systems

the OG roman christianity unaltered by germanic invaders (and kikes)

My avi is the flag of the greek orthodox chruch
Pro fighters make orthodoxy look kino. Fighters in general. Too bad I'm agnostic :feelshehe:

I'm agnostic
you
iu

the bible is the only thing preventing you from being a faggot. literally your kind is responsible for all cancer on earth

you
iu

the bible is the only thing preventing you from being a faggot. literally your kind is responsible for all cancer on earth
You can be agnostic and dislike that :feelsjuice:. What are you? Are you a slav or from the balkans?

Had your looksmatch been a muslim, yes she would honor you
Had your looksmatch been a hindu, she wouldve lived with everything through
Had your looksmatch been a christian, you both wouldve had a purposeful life
But she is an agnostic, a degenerate and kike
Woah my mans spitting bars

the (((elites))) want to take away our faith so girls and chads dont feel guilty being degenerates. Humanity has worked for millenia with religion. Homosexuality and abortions only happened because of agnosticistic belief systems
The elites want a degenerate, weak society which they can feed off.

Last edited:
Also another thing

first off fuck u and ur nigger god that u believe in

"God has a plan for all of us. Even when everyone around you turns into an atheistic, communistic, inhumanistic lifeform, never lose your faith"

Nigger I hope god has a plan where I can see you and kill you and I get away with it please god if your real please let me do this to this DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen.

Based. Nothing else to say

When the ten years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison, and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth
— Gog and Magog — to assemble them for battle.

View: https://youtu.be/gqdErDouXXk

Also jfl @ Christians expecting us to follow a plan that we’re never even told about
"waaaah, god didn't answer my prayers"

Your brain on inceldom:

God doesn't answer anyones prayers, nigger. You know it's true.
I get it man, god didn't give you a Ferrari when you prayed for it when you were 5.
Starving manlourished christian children in Africa praying that their mothers wont die from malaria while tranny atheists live in luxury in the West :feelskek::feelskek:
Suffering is a journey.

meanwhile God be like

giphy.gif

"God is dead. God stays dead. And we are the ones who killed him."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Clearly you just listened to Drake god's plan song, its a banger, but religion is for low IQ ppl who are afraid of dying.

You sound like a low iq retard. DUh i bElieVe iN aNgeLs huhu.

I don't want a Ferrari, my dad could buy one if he wanted though even though he's a Hindu heathen :feelskek:.
Ok bro, cool story.
I tried asking for things like helping my procrastination or stopping my bullies. The faggot God does nothing because he doesnt exist!!
If god real, why my life not perfect?
FLTYc2FaUAAPzHp.jpg

But Mahdi is descendant of Ali, Isn't he?
I wasn't getting really deep into what I was saying in that post. A Mahdi will or has been born and will create a Caliphate. I mistaked specifying Imam Mahdi but I meant some other unrelated Mahdi. Like the Mahdists in Sudan

The reason we are in this mess in the first place is because people abandoned God. And since we've been given free will by God, hell is allowed to break loose

Hey guys, why don't we all pray to the angels, and put feathers in our hair, and create vision boards, and do yoga, and drink mineral water, and worship wahmen, and do birth charts, and dream about the day we're in heaven, and meditate to open up our inner being, or rearrange our rooms Feng Shui style, or align our shakras.

Fucking pathetic pieces of shit. Fuck off with your fairy talk. Copers.

I wasn't getting really deep into what I was saying in that post. A Mahdi will or has been born and will create a Caliphate. I mistaked specifying Imam Mahdi but I meant some other unrelated Mahdi. Like the Mahdists in Sudan
The actual Abu Hussein al Husseini could technically be a Caliph. But islamic scholars worldwide say he's khawarij.

So if the organization we already know is khawarij, why they accuse them of committing crimes against those who don't give ba'yah (in GTA)? I haven't seen any proof as of now, besides a few groups like Tahrir al Sham (found proof of their funding and support by NATO members like Turkey instead... most of theirs members have fought in Libya, even some of them are now in Ukraine fighting for the AFU backed Chechen groups).

The thing is it's an invisible Caliph, but now the most logical question: is it worth it to them to make a video or audio just to aid the Intelligence agencies and end up killed in a matter of months? I'm guessing they're applying OPSEC.

Also, it's the only organization who is fighting the tawaghit and the Rafidah as of today. Obviously, I don't support them since I'm not physically in Syria nor Iraq

Last edited:
The actual Abu Hussein al Husseini could technically be a Caliph. But islamic scholars worldwide say he's khawarij.

So if the organization we already know is khawarij, why they accuse them of committing crimes against those who don't give ba'yah (in GTA)? I haven't seen any proof as of now, besides a few groups like Tahrir al Sham (found proof of their funding and support by NATO members like Turkey instead... most of theirs members have fought in Libya, even some of them are now in Ukraine fighting for the AFU backed Chechen groups).

Also, it's the only organization who is fighting the tawaghit and the Rafidah as of today. Obviously, I don't support them since I'm not physically in Syria nor Iraq
Interesting

Interesting
It is what it is. Also, JFL at people who say someone who is invisible in media can't be a caliph :soy: :lul: like media was a thing pre-XX century.

But Mahdi is descendant of Ali, Isn't he?
yes the pious ahlul bayt but there will be another mahdi
Qur'an 21:105
Certainly We wrote in the Psalms, after the Torah: ‘Indeed My righteous servants shall inherit the earth.’
Qur'an 28:5
And We desired to show favour to those who were abased in the land, and to make them imams, and to make them the heirs,
Qur'an 24:55
Allah has promised those of you who have faith and do righteous deeds that He will surely make them successors in the earth
There are like 40 more verses about him or signalling his coming