Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I´m incapable of seeing foids as individualized beings

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Don´t get me wrong. In my daily existence i´m quite "nice" towards foids. Extremely inoffensive with an absurd fear of offending and touching them. Every time I have the opportunity to talk with a foid i´m always interactive and an active listener of whatever they have to say (i´m relatively "cultured" so it is easy for me to have conversations, although i don´t look for them, most of the times if I talk is to not appear as a complete autistic dipshit in front of my guy friends in a social setting with multiple genders involve).

Yet, I´m extremely paranoid about them: I think all foids, in so far as in the place that i live all foids tend to be feminist, leftist, and liberal, they´re going to hate me. I don´t think leftist young foids are going to me empathetic towards my case: they simply would feel repulse by my person if they ever knew in a transparent way about my story. Empathy is ideologically inscribed. I just can´t seem them as fully individualized persons with critical thought and capacity for empathy but rather as mere receptacles of a perverse ideology that actively hates people like me.

Last edited:
foids are NPC by nature, so are normies. your feelings for them is normal for our standard

foids are NPC by nature, so are normies. your feelings for them is normal for our standard

I don´t believe in the NPC rhetoric: even them are capable of empathy.

capable of empathy
>women
they are overgrown children who follows the system whenever told, worship the antichrist, fuck chads, and hate inkwells.
i will NOT have sympathy for NPCs and will actively cull them when allowed to (in ratchet and clank the video game)

>women
they are overgrown children who follows the system whenever told, worship the antichrist, fuck chads, and hate inkwells.
i will NOT have sympathy for NPCs and will actively cull them when allowed to (in ratchet and clank the video game)

Normies are fine: it is ideology that makes you insane.

Toilets are incapable of feeling empathy towards men, they are biologically and psychologically incapable of feeling empathy. I stopped viewing toilets as humans a long time ago. They treat me as a sub-human, I stop seeing them as human beings.

Don't get me wrong, the majority of my friends and the people I interact with on a daily basis are toilets, I volunteer at an animal shelter where there are like 20 toilets for every male volunteer. But I absolutely loathe these creatures and only s handful of them know what I feel about them, I accidentally slipped out that I refer to toilets as "toilets" to a toilet friend of mine and she got pissed, she couldn't laugh when I tried to pass it off as a joke either. :feelswhat:

Normies are fine
no they are not they are demon incarnate and make incel lives harder just for internet points. There is absoutely no chance of connecting to one of these specimen if you are below average and they will hate you if it means a better position/status in life

it is ideology that makes you insane.
that is true but i'd rather be insane than a normie

that is true but i'd rather be insane than a normie
Foid, as long as they´re not feminist, are capable of feeling a little bit of empathy towards you, that usually happens to me with older women.

Don´t get me wrong. In my daily existence i´m quite "nice" towards foids. Extremely inoffensive with an absurd fear of offending and touching them. Every time I have the opportunity to talk with a foid i´m always interactive and an active listener of whatever they have to say (i´m relatively "cultured" so it is easy for me to have conversations, although i don´t look for them, most of the times if I talk is to not appear as a complete autistic dipshit in front of my guy friends in a social setting with multiple genders involve).

Yet, I´m extremely paranoid about them: I think all foids, in so far as in the place that i live all foids tend to be feminist, leftist, and liberal, they´re going to hate me. I don´t think leftist young foids are going to me empathetic towards my case: they simply would feel repulse by my person if they ever knew in a transparent way about my story. Empathy is ideologically inscribed. I just can´t seem them as fully individualized persons with critical thought and capacity for empathy but rather as mere receptacles of a perverse ideology that actively hates people like me.
Foids are only to gossip, made fun of others and so on. Never say your weaknesses because they have no empathy for non-Chads and no hesitation to tell your shit to others. I had to learnt it in the hard way.

Foid, as long as they´re not feminist, are capable of feeling a little bit of empathy towards you, that usually happens to me with older women.
oh i see, but still women are le women even as they age. There's nothing they have worth keeping besides their reproductive capabilities, i.e stinky pinky hole

oh i see, but still women are le women even as they age. There's nothing they have worth keeping besides their reproductive capabilities, i.e stinky pinky hole

Even if in practical reality sometimes this is not true, it is always worth trying to think that people are not mere biological beings.

Foids are only to gossip, made fun of others and so on. Never say your weaknesses because they have no empathy for non-Chads and no hesitation to tell your shit to others. I had to learnt it in the hard way.

Do you think they feel empathy for chad? Is there a blackpill theory on the MeToo?

Women are definitely more conformist and more herdminded. They like the same men too, if one guy gets attention from women then all the other women want that guy too.

Normies are fine: it is ideology that makes you insane.

You do know where mainstream ideology comes from, right? From the neurotypical brain, all the way back to the Stone Age when some brutes were driven to beat the weak/competition with a club and foids would play them off against one another in a bid to hog the Alpha's sperm and resources for future offspring. Biology is the root of ideology.

Every social scientist is aware that experiments show that normies, without any ideological motivation necessary and regardless of context, will behave like a herd and subscribe to mob mentality ( As early as childhood, a-la Lord of the Flies ), accept authority without question ( Miligram experiments ), and so on. Every social experiment always shows a trend of that nature for the majority with only a small percentage which consistently deviates from and defies the groupthink, those being the neurodivergents.

based. your meant to see genialized groups not individuals. its unnatural to see individuals unless in your immediate tribe. foids certainly don't see us as individuals either

Could you imagine if a foid had to exert that much mental effort just to have a conversation with you?

When reading things like this, foids scream and foam at the mouth with rage: EVERY WOMAN IS INDIVIDUAL, WE DON'T ALL THINK THE SAME INKWELL, but that's not what I see. Foids are very uniform in their behavior, life outlook, and preferences. I'm no basement dweller, I'm a wagecel that takes part in society and interact with foids like a typical normie. Despite that I revolt them, I get to see foid behavior

Every social scientist is aware that experiments show that normies, without any ideological motivation necessary and regardless of context, will behave like a herd and subscribe to mob mentality ( As early as childhood, a-la Lord of the Flies ), accept authority without question ( Miligram experiments ), and so on. Every social experiment always shows a trend of that nature for the majority with only a small percentage which consistently deviates from and defies the groupthink, those being the neurodivergents.
Yet, there are historical examples of normal individuals that still maintained a capacity to think critically, although you might be right. I don´t think this neurodivergent particularism is that important tho.

based. your meant to see genialized groups not individuals. its unnatural to see individuals unless in your immediate tribe. foids certainly don't see us as individuals either

I don´t think this is based but sad and I think both parties are at fault here: my social anxiety and paranoia is kicking in and their ideology basically turns them into one-dimensional individuals incapable of recognizing the possibility of a grey area.

When reading things like this, foids scream and foam at the mouth with rage: EVERY WOMAN IS INDIVIDUAL, WE DON'T ALL THINK THE SAME INKWELL, but that's not what I see. Foids are very uniform in their behavior, life outlook, and preferences. I'm no basement dweller, I'm a wagecel that takes part in society and interact with foids like a typical normie. Despite that I revolt them, I get to see foid behavior

I feel when foids are older they change in particular if they have male sons: my interactions with older women are radically different from those of young foids.

>women
they are overgrown children who follows the system whenever told, , fuck chads, and hate inkwells.
i will NOT have sympathy for NPCs and will actively cull them when allowed to

If foids were individuals Chad would not dominate and there would be no incels. Foids may say they are individuals but there is no evidence behind it

The only reason you don't see people as individuals, is because you don't know them that well.

The only reason you don't see people as individuals, is because you don't know them that well.

This might be true, yet, ideology destroys human interaction

I feel when foids are older they change in particular if they have male sons: my interactions with older women are radically different from those of young foids.
Yes, that is absolutely true, I've noticed the same pattern. It's young holes that are copies of each other