Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I.M.F. Warns Of Global Economic Collapse

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Divine Pottery. :feelsjuice::yes::feelsokman::feelsaww::feelsEhh::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelzez:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2RnjFHmNY

Web capture 3 12 2021 15915 wwwzerohedgecom

Web capture 3 12 2021 15757 wwwzerohedgecom

World burns square liberty maniacs

Not shit... Energy!
Alright boyos, you know what to do:feelsdevil:, show me your apocalyptic collapse of civilization war faces! :society::feelsclown::feelsBox:

niggas say they can't wait meanwhile they live off government money

Can't wait
Cheers mate, we have lived long enough to meet humanity's and civilization's twilight end into both of their eternal demise, we shall now venture forth in the wasteland of chaos together as the survivors of it all. May we all live long enough in the future to tell of many tales or exploits. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Fearmongering. The Jews will always cause a scene and piss their pants for making a couple billion less.

>Debt restructuring

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY.

Unfortunately, they do tie into the World Bank where they're essentially an authority figure for all the central banks including the Federal Reserve. @Chopin:feelsEhh:

Last edited:
If the chaos becomes too much they can practically forget about their Great Reset and Fourth Industrial Revolution Slave World Order, not that any of that matters as that's just the latest disinformation ruse in my mind. In reality, they want us all dead, not enslaved. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Poverty doesn't bring about the end of civilization. See the whole middle-ages, the industrial revolution. A mere financial recession will not be the end of all things, not even a hiccup... You Americans should just get your shit together and stop riots using the people paid with public money to do so.

Poverty doesn't bring about the end of civilization. See the whole middle-ages, the industrial revolution. A mere financial recession will not be the end of all things, not even a hiccup... You Americans should just get your shit together and stop riots using the people paid with public money to do so.
It's more than just poverty you fucking Greycel. :feelskek:

That plus Eth2 effectively killing gpu mining its safe to say its over for us miner-cels :fuk:
Bitcoin is dead on arrival, does anybody think the elites are going to allow a bunch of nerds or other people to get rich like them on Bitcoin?

If anything it was a trial balloon for a different completely separate digital electronic currency they want to roll out another future date, but it won't be Bitcoin.:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Cheers mate, we have lived long enough to meet humanity's and civilization's twilight end into both of their eternal demise, we shall now venture forth in the wasteland of chaos together as the survivors of it all. May we all live long enough in the future to tell of many tales or exploits. :feelsdevil:

View attachment 540706
INCELDIA AWAITS THE TRUE DIVINATION OF ER IS HERE THE RETRIBUTION IS NOW:reeeeee: WOOOOO PASS ME A BEER BRO @MarquisDeSade

It's more than just poverty you fucking Greycel. :feelskek:
It's what? A secret greycels can't know? Do you think any poverty will affect, say, China or the United Arab Emirates? World will move on. America may fall a little further than it already has, but not completely.

does anybody think the elites are going to allow a bunch of nerds or other people to get rich like them on Bitcoin?
Fuck man, my single digit iq thought there was a chance

R Rick g grimes Avi I should get back:shock:
:feelsjuice::yes:
Fuck man, my single digit iq thought there was a chance
There never was, it was all over before it even began....:feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
It's what? A secret greycels can't know? Do you think any poverty will affect, say, China or the United Arab Emirates? World will move on. America may fall a little further than it already has, but not completely.
It's called the total desolation and breakdown of globalization itself, it won't just end in simple poverty you absolute fucking midwit brainlet.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
It's called the total desolation and breakdown of globalization itself, it won't just end in simple poverty you absolute fucking midwit brainlet.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not gonna happen. Sorry to bust your bubble. You'll live for the rest of your life in an increasingly globalized world. It might divide itself into blocks, like back in the Cold War, but that's it. Unless you believe the people in power want a deglobalized world...

Not gonna happen. Sorry to bust your bubble. You'll live for the rest of your life in an increasingly globalized world. It might divide itself into blocks, like back in the Cold War, but that's it. Unless you believe the people in power want a deglobalized world...
Just another midwit brainlet who lacks any genuine or authentic imagination of the collapse of the entire planet and human civilization itself, because most so-called intellectuals don't have the intellectual courage like a bunch of scared girls wetting themselves to envision the prospects of annihilation. As for me, I'm one of the few who dare to imagine, ponder, and extrapolate what such a world would look like. :feelsjuice:
They don't want a deglobalized world you fool, they want to inherit the entire world for themselves only without us in it, what is it that you don't fucking understand?:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Just another midwit brainlet who lacks any genuine or authentic imagination of the collapse of the entire planet and human civilization itself, because most so-called intellectuals don't have the intellectual courage like a bunch of scared girls wetting themselves to envision the prospects of annihilation. As for me, I'm one of the few who dare to imagine, ponder, and extrapolate what such a world would look like. :feelsjuice:
I have nothing against imagining, pondering, and extrapolating. Self-delusion is another matter. I don't mix it with rational thought. My argument is merely acknowledging inertia. It takes a lot to make any impact on a globalized behemoth society. Fantasize away, though.

I have nothing against imagining, pondering, and extrapolating. Self-delusion is another matter. I don't mix it with rational thought. My argument is merely acknowledging inertia. It takes a lot to make any impact on a globalized behemoth society. Fantasize away, though.
Rational thought?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What rational man can look upon this world and think it is purely rational? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rational thought?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What rational man can look upon this world and think it is purely rational? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Any truly rational person can see the world for what it is. Get rid of beliefs and biases, reduce to their components and study them. If something needs a leap of faith, don't take it. It might take at least few years to see a different world without your "reality glasses" that explain it to you in the form of a "pill" or some other belief system. I was lucky to have never been indoctrinated into anything other than Christianity, and I am able to keep two compartmentalized modes of thought.

Any truly rational person can see the world for what it is. Get rid of beliefs and biases, reduce to their components and study them. If something needs a leap of faith, don't take it. It might take at least few years to see a different world without your "reality glasses" that explain it to you in the form of a "pill" or some other belief system. I was lucky to have never been indoctrinated into anything other than Christianity, and I am able to keep two compartmentalized modes of thought.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Found the Christ-Cuck-Spiritual Kike. :feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes:

Since you're autistic, you might not get it. Just to be clear: I was being sarcastic. Attacking the person making the argument instead of the argument proves you dumb, having to resort to ad hominen to have the last word.

Since you're autistic, you might not get it. Just to be clear: I was being sarcastic. Attacking the person making the argument instead of the argument proves you dumb, having to resort to ad hominen to have the last word.
You're a hot air windbag who doesn't know what they're talking about, you make it easy.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking Greycels thinking they're hot shit......:feelsjuice::yes:
You're the one who made this personal. What we mutually think about ourselves doesn't matter. That's bias. Get rid of those or keep enslaved by irrationality. I won't even bring any of this up in any other conversation I have with you. I'll use only your words to base mine off, not what I think about you. I don't think anything about you beyond this thread.

I'm lifting and rn, getting strong af, on SARMS too, but heaviest I've ever been rn, you boyos let me know when we're about 8 weeks out so I can up my cardio, I fantasize about the apocalypse daily

Unfortunately, they do tie into the World Bank where they're essentially an authority figure for all the central banks including the Federal Reserve. @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/37/37134.jpg?1633363067 [/UWSL]@Chopin:feelsEhh:
>World
I don't care, I live in Bosnia:feelshmm:

You're the one who made this personal. What we mutually think about ourselves doesn't matter. That's bias. Get rid of those or keep enslaved by irrationality. I won't even bring any of this up in any other conversation I have with you. I'll use only your words to base mine off, not what I think about you. I don't think anything about you beyond this thread.
Blah,blah, blah, and blah. :feelsjuice::yes:
I'm lifting and rn, getting strong af, on SARMS too, but heaviest I've ever been rn, you boyos let me know when we're about 8 weeks out so I can up my cardio, I fantasize about the apocalypse daily
Noted and witnessed. :feelsjuice::yes:
>World
I don't care, I live in Bosnia:feelshmm:
Don't you guys got a new round of internal hostilities brewing over there? :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited: