Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I m an incel or not?

you are a faggot

No, good standing normie tier, depends on your height, you dont look short.

How much is your one rep max bench-press?

Go ask a girl out irl, ur not bad looking

Yes. The only thing you have going for you is white skin, good eye area and an alright physique. Your jaw isn't that good.

Last edited:
physically you're good looking nohomo. You seem a bit aspie though, as is expected if you found this forum.

How old are you and how many relationships have you had?

Are you even trying? I don't see how you'll stay incel for long, you mog me to mars and back when I was your age, you've also kissed and are still young so chances are good to ascend.

I
Are you even trying? I don't see how you'll stay incel for long, you mog me to mars and back when I was your age, you've also kissed and are still young so chances are good to ascend.
I dont kissed no one

I

I dont kissed no one

I thought you said you'd kissed once, guess your accent confused me sorry. I dunno, things are hard for most guys now, fighting for the scraps while chad gets everything and real incels just have to watch from the sidelines.

You're obviously trolling, but the Norwood reaper seems to be coming for you so you'd better hurry anyway.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: The ultimate combination - kids.is and chads.is. :feelsclown:
I was fucking around, read another thread of his.

If you genuinely are seeking a blackpilled forum then you should join is Looksmax. Unlike TiredPoorCel, you're clearly in high tier normie - Chadlite territory. The only thing holding you back from ascending could your height but there are many foids way shorter than you. One incel trait is not enough. Farewell.

Last edited:
I was fucking around, read another thread of his.
I see. I'm glad you were being sarcastic. Your other posts on his threads were actually based.

mogs me to oblivion

19 is adult
Legally yes, but I draw the line at 20. Some may still be developing at 19, although it's rare. Also if someone becomes more attractive at 19, he should at least spend a year asking foids out, especially if he was so bluepilled during his teens that he turned foids off.

You look like a caveman. Short, low trust face, nigger nose and lips. You should try your luck with 30-40 year old roasties.

BRRROOO!
wtff you're a gigaCHAD:chad::chad::chad:

Legally yes, but I draw the line at 20. Some may still be developing at 19, although it's rare. Also if someone becomes more attractive at 19, he should at least spend a year asking foids out, especially if he was so bluepilled during his teens that he turned foids off.
19 and 20 is practically the same age if it’s over at 19 then it’s over at 20 if it’s over at 20 then it’s over at 21 so on and so fourth

Dude looked like a sped kid and was only 5'8. Only good thing about him is that he was gymmaxxed. This dude was incel as fuck imo, idk why he was banned.

apparently not cuz we put a line thru ur name lol

dude looks like avg looksmax user :feelshaha:

I wish i was 5'8 :fuk:

Tiktok faggot.