Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love you guys

• Thread starter Left4DeadDarkie
  • Start date
Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I seriously don't know what I'd do without all of my brocels here :feelsautistic:

You guys are the only people who (Aside from most of my family) don't virgin shame me, looks Shame me, gaslight me, let me vent, etc.

I love you all so much :heart:

Muh brocels.

@Spooky_Heejin @DarkStar @BlackCel_from_ZA @VideoGameCoper @Hogan @Grodd @FucktheFBI @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @Rabbi Schneerson @MHCheese454 @SupremeSaint @Qwertyuiop99 ( @Fat Link even tho you be ignoring some of my replies :feelsjuice:) @The Enforcer @LeFrenchCel @K1ng N0th1ng @GeckoBus
@Lonelyus
@Emba
@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
And many many more

Last edited:
It's very hard to live as an incel, every kind word counts

I seriously don't know what I'd do without all of my brocels here :feelsautistic:

You guys are the only people who (Aside from most of my family) don't virgin shame me, looks Shame me, gaslight me, let me vent, etc.

Muh brocels.

@Spooky_Heejin @DarkStar @BlackCel_from_ZA @VideoGameCoper @Hogan @Grodd @FucktheFBI @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @Rabbi Schneerson @MHCheese454 @SupremeSaint @Qwertyuiop99 ( @Fat Link even tho you be ignoring some of my replies :feelsjuice:) @The Enforcer @LeFrenchCel @K1ng N0th1ng @GeckoBus

And many many more
628126CB 43FF 47A4 9234 28102A33E2C1

Muh brocels.

And many many more
Thanks bro. I'd be lost without this place as well. It's my only place to freely vent and socialize with similar people. You are one of my favorite brocels on here as well.

Muh brocels.

And many many more
Weve been getting along very well but i dont see my name here :feelswhere:

Weve been getting along very well but i dont see my name here :feelswhere:
Nigga there is so many to name mb. I actually came back here to add some more people and you will be one of them

I know 2 cool blackcels now! :smonk:

Love my incel niggas :dab:

Anything bad happened brocel? :shock:

Anything bad happened brocel? :shock:
Nope. Just feeling very grateful for you all.

Also notice how IT won't show this side of the forum? :feelskek:

You too brocel

Of course not, neither did IT post my favorite users thread. They want to portray us a violent, smelly, misogynistic, racist, insufferable, entitled, jerks.

IT only notice the bad parts, They are like sauron, The bad entity themselves,
We are the brave warriors of midgard holding saurons EYE back.

Public

You too brocel

Muh brocels.

@Lonelyus
@Emba
@Da_Yunez

And many many more
:feelsautistic:

love to see some positivity around here

love you too mang

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

Muh brocels.

@Lonelyus
@Emba
@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
And many many more
My nigga denzel washington

I appreciate you brocel, .is lives matter. na whadddd im sayyyyyin'''' :feelsautistic: :feelsYall: :owo:

Love you too mang.

Gay response
[IMG alt="VictimofBpillReaper"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/45/45727.jpg?1720478810[/IMG]

VictimofBpillReaper

Hey incel, Leave her alone!​

★★★★★
JoinedSep 5, 2022Posts6,505

Love you too bro

We love you too brocel:feelsautistic:

Thanks brocel glad to have you here we gotta stick together Love my fellow incels :feelsYall:

Love you to bro
My Love Flower GIF by cintascotch

Ngl. This site and community mogs. Normies don't even seem to understand the amount of shit they throw at us any given chance

Muh brocels.

@Lonelyus
@Emba
@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
And many many more
Thank you very much brother it is great to hear that

Thanks brocel I appreciate having you around, thanks for being chill n’ sheit

You’re my niggER