Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i love women (poet)

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
their femininity.. their soft skin. their breathes. their smell/scent and pheromones. their pussy and tits. their way of being nice. their warm. their blood.

i love women.
they do not like me.

Same, I love their blood too.

many here are voluntary homosex havers/enjoyers. one moderators is homosex strip club owner. (can't say)
you will probably get a warning for fOid wORShiP bc of the gais here.

Re: why are girls so afraid of rayp
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184552582Monday, February 29, 2016 4:28 PM CST
Simple. "S^exual Assault" does not exist. Females merely regret engaging in promiscuous intercourse with random male strangers and choose to convey themselves as "victims" to society. This typically occurs if they do not receive enough satisfaction during the male's efforts to stimulate them.

It has nothing to do with homosexuality when you see women as scum who is only good for your dick
this is no homosexuality. but every guy here would write a poem for a foid if she would ascend with you :feelskek:

It has nothing to do with homosexuality when you see women as scum who is only good for your dick
im aware how evil females are but i still want pussy love.

this is no homosexuality. but every guy here would write a poem for a foid if she would ascend with you :feelskek:
who cares. if cute bitch come to you and say hello kirillov ill be loyal for life i want you you will shit ur pants and try make family with her which is very normal.

they deprive us of our right of getting married.
Re: why are girls so afraid of rayp
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184552582Monday, February 29, 2016 4:28 PM CST
Simple. "S^exual Assault" does not exist. Females merely regret engaging in promiscuous intercourse with random male strangers and choose to convey themselves as "victims" to society. This typically occurs if they do not receive enough satisfaction during the male's efforts to stimulate them.
come

I'm passed that stage. Currently I don't care for them at all. When they talk they make me mad, so I don't watch them.

who cares. if cute bitch come to you and say hello kirillov ill be loyal for life i want you you will shit ur pants and try make family with her which is very normal.
nOoOoO iM The MOsT inCel uSer HerE. i dont have sex drive bro !! i hate woman more than all of you ! yes i fucking won !

I'm passed that stage. Currently I don't care for them at all. When they talk they make me mad, so I don't watch them.
yes been there too. can't stand any interactions with females at uni. but our minds would still make few sui fuel scenarios which contain us being in love or sum shit. brutal day dreaming pill

nOoOoO iM The MOsT inCel uSer HerE. i dont have sex drive bro !! i hate woman more than all of you ! yes i fucking won !
how many times do you coom per week? do you lift? how's your diet?

Not every man writes poems to his gf even if he loves her, so what makes you think everyone here would write poems for a foid he ascended with? I didn’t know foid worshippers are allowed here

Not every man writes poems to his gf even if he loves her, so what makes you think everyone here would write poems for a foid he ascended with? I didn’t know foid worshippers are allowed here
if you dont you are volcel :feelsaww: also i did say you would write poems if she would gonna ascend with you, not after the ascension.

daily nearly

yes

meat and rice i guess :smonk:
nigga your sex drive is fine. it's probably cooming that make your aura/pheromones to vanish which leads to such mind state of not wanting to sniff/fuck every woman pass by you on street.
try no coom. day 2 for me feels ok

nigga your sex drive is fine. it's probably cooming that make your aura/pheromones to vanish which leads to such mind state of not wanting to sniff/fuck every woman pass by you on street.
try no coom. day 2 for me feels ok
gonna try. fapping everyday kills my soul tbh.

yes been there too. can't stand any interactions with females at uni. but our minds would still make few sui fuel scenarios which contain us being in love or sum shit. brutal day dreaming pill
If I was around women daily I would also probably let my imagination go wild.

ofc lol. it’s a natural obstruct just tales from the basement this will happen tho

if you dont you are volcel :feelsaww: also i did say you would write poems if she would gonna ascend with you, not after the ascension.
So you would make yourself a utter joke for a woman to like you. Good to know that you have no dignity and call others volcels because they have self-respect, so i can put you on ignore you cunt

So you would make yourself a utter joke for a woman to like you. Good to know that you have no dignity and call others volcels because they have self-respect, so i can put you on ignore you cunt
if you do not do certain things which is not gonna harm you for ascension, you are volcel by definiton my fellow friend :feelsLSD:

instincts of a male would make him adapt to environment its simple biology. no ego involved. jestermax non chads are legit. its their way to pass genes

if you do not do certain things for ascension which is not gonna harm you, you are volcel by definiton my fellow friend :feelsLSD:
Why don’t you go beg random women on the street then? Why don’t you look for a domina who likes to humiliate beta males then?

You can’t convince me that you did everything to get sexual experience with foids, so that makes you a volcel by your own braindead definition

instincts of a male would make him adapt to environment its simple biology. no ego involved. jestermax non chads are legit. its their way to pass genes
No woman is gonna get pregnant from a jestermaxxer beta male you idiot

No woman is gonna get pregnant from a jestermaxxer beta male you idiot
explain how ugly third worlders produce kids? how niggers in USA and europe produce mulatto? not bbc. its jestermaxx.

explain how ugly third worlders produce kids? how niggers in USA and europe produce mulatto? not bbc. its jestermaxx.
So you can convince a woman to get pregnant from your beta genetics seed by jestermaxxing ?

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

„Explain how third wordless produce kids“

This just the most retarded JBW-shit I have ever seen.

Oh every third wordler and black guy is automatically a ugly subhuman because he’s not white so he must have done a certain thing to manipulate a woman into pregnancy

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Why don’t you go beg random women on the street then?
bc it won't help me for ascension. we are talking about hypotetic cases here.
You can’t convince me that you did everything to get sexual experience with foids,
i do not claim i did everything. im non nt so i have so much thing to do.

So you can convince a woman to get pregnant from your beta genetics seed by jestermaxxing ?

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
thats what reddit cuck call personality i guess but its more like giving an entertainment/sources for bitches to make them feel secure and allow you fuck them

thats what reddit cuck call personality i guess but its more like giving an entertainment/sources for bitches to make them feel secure and allow you fuck them
Have you ever EVER heard of alpha fucks beta bucks?

It means, a woman will get pregnant from a genetically superior male and if he doesen’t want to commit to her, she will chose a beta male to provide for her.

She doesen’t chose him because she is attracted to him and that means she won’t get pregnant from him

I don’t know why i have to explain this water wet shit to you two bluepillers

Women are trash. *Spits on ground* useess walking entitled meatbags

But they don't love us