Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I love women and enjoy their company. Does anyone else feel the same?

D

Draconian Times

-
As my social circle is comprised of some women, I became more tolerant and learned to appreciate their company. They are fun to be around with. The stimulus I receive when my bestie touches my arm, smiles at me, and calls my name is incomparable. As an unattractive man, you just need to learn your place and be useful. It is like dating in some sense, but without kissing or having sex.

Foids are fucking liers, manipulators, relationship brokers. Their company must be full of fucking fake acting, lies, fake compliments etc.
This is the only good thing you can do with foids:
->Hammer hits still her puny head going to be unrecognizable bloody pulp. @MiSKiRaT @LesscoBlob @LeFrenchCel @Cope_Time

Never gotten close enough to one

I love too eat them while they are still alive and season their fresh bloody gore with sum onion and garlic powder

I have to say, that's some good trolling.

Foids are fucking liers, manipulators, relationship brokers. Their company must be full of fucking fake acting, lies, fake compliments etc.
->Hammer hits still her puny head going to be unrecognizable bloody pulp. @MiSKiRaT @LesscoBlob @LeFrenchCel @Cope_Time
I'm going to destroy his avi with an FG42 (IN CALL OF DUTY 1)
TautFastEwe-size_restricted.gif

fakecel trait: foids tolerate your company long enough for you to tolerate theirs, just get banned fakecelbro, ur clearly happier chasing foids and hanging with normies

also this level of cuckoldry is insane, absolutely over for failed normiecels

This is what cooties does to you

only woman i talk to is my mom. she's pretty based.:heart:

having a toilet even one that isn't your gf touching your arm must be very nice especially if she do it intentially

Feel free to leave at anytime

Average fakecel trying to convince people that they're incel (impossible)

Based :feelsthink:

As my social circle is comprised of some women, I became more tolerant and learned to appreciate their company. They are fun to be around with. The stimulus I receive when my bestie touches my arm, smiles at me, and calls my name is incomparable. As an unattractive man, you just need to learn your place and be useful. It is like dating in some sense, but without kissing or having sex.
Hmm, are u indirectly asking for a ban ? :ping:

surprise surprise it's a cumskin coper

Simping + trolling + larping

Hanging out with women is like baby sitting spoiled children. Not enjoyable at all. Especially when you're only doing it to get sex, but don't even get that.

I would kill to know how it feels to hug a foid tbh

If you don't fuck them you are a cuck

Kys

Yes I only like girls because guys will always think I'm boring or weird and be angry. Girls I can look in the eyes and be kind to them and nonverbally they might like me. Their thoughts might be negative about me, but at the same time it feels like we are alike. Girls compete less and seem to feel sadness more as opposed to normie guys

Shit, bro.

I thought that I was a cuck…….until I read your post.

Anything less than sex is just a waste of time.

Just move on. Maybe you can find a foid who will fuck you.
But certainly not that one…….you have been permanently friendzoned.

This is why 3Dpd Avis must go

As an unattractive man, you just need to learn your place and be useful. It is like dating in some sense, but without kissing or having sex.
@mods plz ban this faggot

OP sounds like a faggot ngl

I hope you are trolling. What worries me is that there are probably incels who serioulsy think like that. Have some respect

I thought you left.

NO

1684957926607717.jpg

Delete that foid worshipping degenerate avi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back