Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love wikipedia

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Ever since I was young, I have always spent 2-3 hours on Wikipedia reading through random articles, based on whatever interests me at the time. The link to definitions is particularly helpful.

I was reading a study about theoretical superheavy elements, and since I lack a background in quantum chemistry, I went to Wikipedia.

I ended up spending the next 2 hours reading about (and finally understanding) the math behind Supersymmetry theory.

I really should get to mathematicsmaxxing, a lot of physics stuff makes little sense to me because of my lack of knowledge.

At this point, I spend every lecture-based class period reading articles on Wikipedia, under the guise of taking notes.

I do kind of wish I was born in the 1800s, so that I could truly become a jack of all trades. Today's society is too competitive for me to make any meaningful contributions to multiple fields. I'm do quite like quantum chemistry, though switching to physics seems pretty desirable. Of course, biochemistry is what I'm best at, so I'll likely go to college for that, but philosophy would be an interesting second major.

On a side note, I just finished my chicken parm calzone. It could have used some salt.

I bet you know this but Wikipedia is not 100% accurate.

99% of wikipedia articles are correct, especially in the sciences.
Wikipedia pages are SJW’d a bit but at least they have sources at the bottom of the page.

stop wasting time on that shit and occult max which can be used to affect thjis world.

It's very good. But the creator is a cunt. I will never give those faggots money.

i wasted years on useless sicience shit, it got me nothing. but occult maxing will get u some where

Bro if you are incel in college it will be hard to do anything with how depressing the world around you is. You will have to cope on another level.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T TRUST WIKIPEDIA ANYONE CAN EDIT IT
pwUGCVy.jpg

What’s occultmaxxing?
Just google it. There is a reddit devoted to it. you will either give up on it like most people do as they lack patience or will succeed and understand the nature of the world

Just google it. There is a reddit devoted to it. you will either give up on it like most people do as they lack patience or will succeed and understand the nature of the world
Hippycel?

Hippycel? this shit is thousnads of years old. niggas as old as alexander the great have been doing this type of shit.
Ok, maybe you are right. I’m skeptical of spiritual stuff though. Occult is a very general term too.

Science mogs me.

Ok, maybe you are right. I’m skeptical of spiritual stuff though. Occult is a very general term too.
i was skeptical too, but as an incel i had no choice but to seek alternative methods to attain my goals. it took me few years but once you get good you will see dreams become reality.

Really don't get why everyone says the same bullshit about how Wikipedia is unreliable, when there's usually always sources cited on the very bottom of the page.

I too like reading about random shit on Wikipedia. Usually about old technology or true crime-esque stuff.

Wikipedia pages are SJW’d a bit but at least they have sources at the bottom of the page.
There were cases of Wikipedia authors using completely made up sources with URLs leading nowhere.

There was somebody else on here who also made this kind of post not sure who tho :feelstrash:

Wikipedia is good cope. Recently, I've been reading about SNP(Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism), STR(Short Tandem Repeat), Transcription Factor, Polymerase, Helicase and mRNA.

i was skeptical too, but as an incel i had no choice but to seek alternative methods to attain my goals. it took me few years but once you get good you will see dreams become reality.
What are the most essential books to start off with?

What are the most essential books to start off with?
Read Neville Goddard Complete reader as the basis for occult maxing, his explanations, will give you good foundation onto which you can build other systems to use upon. All the other occult books only work due to conciousness, no external entities or other Bs, this book explains Nature of reality.

Read Neville Goddard Complete reader as the basis for occult maxing, his explanations, will give you good foundation onto which you can build other systems to use upon. All the other occult books only work due to conciousness, no external entities or other Bs, this book explains Nature of reality.
Okay, thanks. Also, how do you seperate the wheat from the chaff in the Occult. I have a bias against New Age stuff, is it unfounded?

Browsing random wikipedia articles about history is LifeFuel

Okay, thanks. Also, how do you seperate the wheat from the chaff in the Occult. I have a bias against New Age stuff, is it unfounded?
Anything that gives external circumstances power should be ignored, I have done both external elaborate rituals(shit u see in movies) and seen them fail many times and when they succeed, it's too rare and inconsistent. but if you do inner work/use it will power directly, you will be the one in control with enough practice and persistence, from that point you can get consistent results, for very small effort and time, results also speed up faster and faster as you get better. while in other occult systems are too rigid, limiting and inconsistent. using conciousness directly, you will have all the power, of course the big negative with using conciousness over other magick systems is that you will have to accept responsibility for all failures, but if you truly perisst, you won't regret it. if Neville doesn't click, I would recommend trying Joseph Murphys system. For me It took years and months of experimentation to get consistency. but I finally did reach it, but j know had I skipped the elaborate bullshit rituals and gone to using will power directly, I would have only taken few months

I ended up spending the next 2 hours reading about (and finally understanding) the math behind Supersymmetry theory.
Damn, have you managed to understand the standard model and beyond in two hours ?
You may be a genius.
I really should get to mathematicsmaxxing, a lot of physics stuff makes little sense to me because of my lack of knowledge.
If you're gifted it really is worth doing, IMHO. But you will need money to buy books, I think.
I recently bought a book about symmetries and the standard model. It's the kind of things I want to understand before I die. It's all about lie groups, representation theory and how that makes particle physics. One of the hardest math book I've ever tried to read.

Last edited:
Damn, have you managed to understand the model standard and beyond in two hours ?
You may be a genius.

If you're gifted it really is worth doing, IMHO. But you will need money to buy books, I think.
you can pirate 95% of college books tho

yes bro reading random wikipedia pages is fun and

I used to spend a lot of time editing wikipedia articles to add more information and sometimes even to correct them, I hope one of those was useful for you. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend getting information out of that site, try to read books about the topic instead, you learn much more than you ever will in wikipedia.

Damn, have you managed to understand the standard model and beyond in two hours ?
You may be a genius.

I recently bought a book about symmetries and the standard model. It's the kind of things I want to understand before I die. It's all about lie groups, representation theory and how that makes particle physics. One of the hardest math book I've ever tried to read.
Lol no I'm average IQ at best. I understand the basics but don't truly understand it because of my lack of mathematical knowledge.
Reason I posted this thread is cuz I was thankful for Wikipedia's explanation of symmetry and dirac's belt trick.