Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love watching Rick and Morty

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
But ngl some episodes are kinda bluepilled

lol I used to really like Rick and Morty, I even watched it on Adult Swim with my little brother (my mom and sister were there too) a couple times in 2017. But I stopped giving a fuck about it after season 3 because I kinda stopped consooming Western media since weebshit mogs it to death. I can’t use the ”normies ruined it” excuse since I thought the memes were kekfuel tbh

Also I like how how normalfags didn’t give a fuck about the show before it was a trendy meme

Last edited:

Never seen that anime before

I used to watch it, but I became uninterested after they didn't release the fourth season for 3 years.

But ngl some episodes are kinda bluepilled
I wanted to give that cartoon a chance, but all the faggoty soyboys and other retard fans ruined it for me even before I began watching it. It doesn't help that the creators are cracker-ass woke homos either.

I wanted to give that cartoon a chance, but all the faggoty soyboys and other retard fans ruined it for me even before I began watching it. It doesn't help that the creators are cracker-ass woke homos either.
there's a difference between enjoying something and being a fan of something. but yeah, ig soys ruined the reputation of the cartoon

lol I used to really like Rick and Morty, I even watched it on Adult Swim with my little brother (my mom and sister were there too) a couple times in 2017. But I stopped giving a fuck about it after season 3 because I kinda stopped consooming Western media since weebshit mogs it to death. I can’t use the ”normies ruined it” excuse since I thought the memes were kekfuel tbh

Also I like how how normalfags didn’t give a fuck about the show before it was a trendy meme
Anime is for trannies too

u went from soy to soy ok

Rick and Morty is God-tier.
[UWSL]I've never been disappointed by [Adult Swim].[/UWSL]

You could easily tell that season 5 had female influence, especially the final two episodes

For starters the way Summer treats Morty is definitley not haram :feelsjuice: Rick is insufferable because hes the smart guy in the room with the constant need to say it. Bro we get it now could you stfu? And Jerry is a cuck. What more is there to say? Rick and Morty has become as redundant as the Power Rangers.Go on mission, it goes bad, IM SMARTER :feelsthink:, fixed at end of show. Dont forget the plotwist at the end :feelsohh: stay tuned consoomer and find out what this means. Gtfoh

For starters the way Summer treats Morty is definitley not haram :feelsjuice: Rick is insufferable because hes the smart guy in the room with the constant need to say it. Bro we get it now could you stfu? And Jerry is a cuck. What more is there to say? Rick and Morty has become as redundant as the Power Rangers.Go on mission, it goes bad, IM SMARTER :feelsthink:, fixed at end of show. Dont forget the plotwist at the end :feelsohh: stay tuned consoomer and find out what this means. Gtfoh
God IQ analysis