Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i love vaping

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet
★★★★★
Since I am deprived of naturally receiving my dopamine I tend to enjoy vaping a lot. For me vaping is a feeling out of this world and I want unlimited supply of disposable vapes.

I will order some disposable vapes tomorrow kind of expensive but I don't care because I like it. There are simps spending thousands on onlyfans , so I feel better about myself.

snuff are better, so i can have a quick nick hit whilst im indoors

I gave them up 2 years ago. Got boring and waste of money. Now when I want to feel something I get high

It helps prevent one from becoming a fatty.

Nope that shit can kill cuz very addictive, I quit it

I get my coil burned very quickly when i hit disposable, is it bad for health to hit coil burned vape?
Since I am deprived of naturally receiving my dopamine I tend to enjoy vaping a lot. For me vaping is a feeling out of this world and I want unlimited supply of disposable vapes.

I will order some disposable vapes tomorrow kind of expensive but I don't care because I like it. There are simps spending thousands on onlyfans , so I feel better about myself.