Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i love u guys

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
if no one loves you guys just remeber i love u and care about you so feel free to dm me if you want to vent to me ur problems i wouId be willing to listen. i also go through some shit but i want to try to uplift u guys

I love you too. :heart::heart::heart::D:D:D

if no one loves you guys just remeber i love u and care about you so feel free to dm me if you want to vent to me ur problems i wouId be willing to listen. i also go through some shit but i want to try to uplift u guys
I love you too OP!

least obvious landwhale roastie

Most empathetic soydditer

Kiss you goodnight mang on some nohomo type shit

You'd throw everyone here to the sharks if it meant you got a crumb of pussy.

That's sweet. Thank-you.

I don't. I learned that incels begin behaving like condescending normans around you if they're 1 point up in the looks scale. Ugly men love to hate uglier men cause it's their only occasion to mog someone.

I don't. I learned that incels begin behaving like condescending normans around you if they're 1 point up in the looks scale. Ugly men love to hate uglier men cause it's their only occasion to mog someone.
yeah but i dont hate u guys

I think it's human nature sadly. The youngcels will pity the oldcels. The ones with big bones but ogre features will belittle the boneless ones. The tallcels will act smugly in the face of the manlets.

Same (no homo)

Looks like a soyddit repost tbh :feelssus:

I
I appreciate your input.

:feelsautistic:
:feelscomfy:

love you too brocel, all incels should support each other

thanks

Thanks we need to strengthen the community with less hate n more support