Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love the racism on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I'm not actually a racist irl. But I use derogatory terms here because I can. God bless the USA

yes bro and by bro i mean nigger

Nigger faggots and gay kikes
Whites are the superior race

How you doing my fellow niggies

We can thank December 15th, 1791

The Austrian painter did nothing wrong

SergeantShekel is a Bulgarian spic wetback jewboy and Master is a dirty nigger.

Racism is incredibly stupid. Nuanced race realism on the other hand is the only intelligent way to view race. I find myself being inspired in unique ways by level headed commentators on race from all sides of the spectrum, from Jared Taylor to Umar Johnson. I take what I find useful and leave what I don't, simple.

The reason I like this community is because of it's openness to all sorts of countercultural ideas. I think most of my posts have nothing to do with inceldom, in fact.

But I am actually racist.

In my opinion racism is completely normal as a manifestation of tribalism and genetic superiority of some races over others.

The only problem with society and racism is people LIE to pretend they are not racist IRL.

"I only find white men attractive ... But I'm not racist! TEE HEE"

Just be fucking honest and say you're a white supremacist then because that's exactly what you're saying.

No racist slur is as racist as women's sexual preferences, so I see no problem with racist slurs.

if that's the case then why are you an incel?

Muitos take the media as being themselves. The majority is stupid in any race. More on the middle no.

Im not fond of porch monkeys

I’m not racist towards any but sometimes it’s pretty fucking funny reading some of the race stuff here. I laughed my ass off at the ‘curry’ nickname for Indians :lul:

No racist slur is as racist as women's sexual preferences, so I see no problem with racist slurs.
I’m not racist towards any but sometimes it’s pretty fucking funny reading some of the race stuff here. I laughed my ass off at the ‘curry’ nickname for Indians :lul:

curry, sand and rice -- the eternal triangle of subhumans

curry, sand and rice -- the eternal triangle of subhumans

Sounds like a good basis for a fantasy novel ...

Our hero must travel to the three lands to learn the powers of curry, sand, and rice. Only then will he be strong enough to fight off the mysterious force known as "JBW" which has invaded his homeland and is spreading like a terror wreaking havoc and leaving behind only roped ethnics and pregnant foids in its wake...

Will our hero succeed and secure the future of his people? Or is it already too late?

Our hero must travel to the three lands to learn the powers of curry, sand, and rice. Only then will he be strong enough to fight off the mysterious force known as "JBW" which has invaded his homeland and is spreading like a terror wreaking havoc and leaving behind only roped ethnics and pregnant foids in its wake...

Will our hero succeed and secure the future of his people? Or is it already too late?

This is gold. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm against unironic edgy racism, however just for memes and laugh it's not a problem.

He's not. I call all Euros that piss me off Bulgarian or Polish.

Is that the only countries in Europe that you're aware of? Americans are famously poor at geography.

I dislike personal attacks/bullying, but insults aimed at a whole community, race, gender or whatever don't offend me tbh.

You Americuckcels should really cherish your first amendment rights. In Brazil I can go to jail without the possibility of paying bail for calling someone a nigger, even though I'm partially a nigger as well.

Great scenario. I would legit write a good story based on it

Nigger
Jap
Curry
Ruskie
Kebab
Camelhumper
Cracker
Jew