Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love seeing normies invest everything into a failed effort

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Several foids I went to high school ended up dropping out of college to attend hair salon school, or to bar tend. I just LOL at this stuff because it has a limit on the amount of income you can make. They will probably top out at 40k max, which is eh, but shit when you have 2 kids.

Then I love seeing guys drop out and invest everything into making music/beats or trying to make a youtube channel, hoping they end up with 1million subs.

I just LOL at these retards.

In 10 years they will be working service jobs barely able to pay off child support. How did all that sex work out for you huh?

Yeah but they still get 1000x more dopamine than you

The misfortunes of thots always put a smile on my face

Yeah but they still get 1000x more dopamine than you
This.

Extremely lonely and depressed incel who drudged his way into an upper middle class job and is a khhv in his 30s who has never had a friend
or a chad who works as a bartender and has had an exciting social life his whole life.

Who do you think is happier? Low IQ parents would always go with the first option. JFL.

Is 70 000$ Yearly considered great

yes, but also no because I've done the same in the past.

currently happy at all the tard normies who invested into gpu's by buying them all out at outrageous prices only to mine bitcoins what kind of retard buys into things when it becomes a trend.

Attachments

• a59zfmqm1vb01.jpg
    a59zfmqm1vb01.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 81
Then I love seeing guys drop out and invest everything into making music/beats hoping they end up with 1million subs.

Hey thats exactly what im doing go fuck yourself ._.

Kanye West is a college dropout fucker.

This.

Extremely lonely and depressed incel who drudged his way into an upper middle class job and is a khhv in his 30s who has never had a friend
or a chad who works as a bartender and has had an exciting social life his whole life.

Who do you think is happier? Low IQ parents would always go with the first option. JFL.

and then mass shootings raise as fuck

Post your soundcloud
I cannot, my identity cant be revealed here and i have no released musics yet.

And i never went to college, so technically i never dropped out xD

I agree when it comes to normie men and women but Chad? That's Giga Mt. Cope in Copenhagen type of shit. As someone said earlier, a Chad bartender has led a better QoL than an incel who busted their ass for material things but led a solitary life forever missing out on sex with females in their prime.

You could say exactly the same about people here trying to looksmaxx and getting jack shit for it. There's a point in life where people's failures kinda stop being funny tbh.