Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I love nerds <3

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Luvnerds2

Oh Brian is reading that nerd book again? Lmao, what an inkwell. Oh Chad is reading? He's so creative :00

This proves that all women think about is being pounded regardless of the book Chad is reading.

ohhh he is so nerdy ohhh i want his cock inside me
take me chad

I can't even imagine the average incel sitting like that, in the middle of two seats.

Foids only think in sex lol.

Men spread their legs because they have balls why tf is this just now becoming a problem shaming us for doing something natural.

holy shit that instagram page is pure suifuel chad - chadlite - prettyboy worshipping place look at the comments JFL

I can't even imagine the average incel sitting like that, in the middle of two seats.
then title of pic would be "what a ugly creep, he stinks and read some boring book, communication should be banned for people like that"

It's ok if an attractive man 'manspreads'; it's only unacceptable for incels because we're not considered men.

Just read books, incels blet :soy:

Surely that caption is sarcastic? "Looked up and reassessed my first impression"

Admitting that she doesnt care if chad does it

906C5009 7785 413C B467 190EE838FC96

This account has to be a larp, if it isn’t then hey foids look at what i’m reading :feelshmm: Pretty hot huh

But when guys take candid pictures of girls in public they´re creeps

Imagine finding one of us on there :forcedsmile::lul:
maybe JFL we have a lot of fakecels("mentalcels") here Lookism fags have more chance than us though I've seen legit 7+/10 guys there

Teehee he is manspreading teehee
> looks at her face
Oh ok he is gl so no problem teehee what a cool boy teehee

I have more books on my library than everyone around my age I know but foids never were interested in my cultural references kek