Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love my wife

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
In realms where dreams entwine, a tapestry unfurls,A tale of love ignited, where hearts transcend the worlds.

In the empyreal depths, where passions freely roam,I found my soul enchanted, in Amelia's celestial home.

Her gaze, azure depths, like oceans vast and deep,Each glance, a symphony, where love's secrets keep.

Those eyes, twin sapphires, guiding stars aglow,Reflect the light within her, a luminescent show.

Golden strands cascade, like sunlight's gentle caress,A halo of radiance, tender tresses' sweet finesse.

A coiffure crafted by the heavens' artful hand,An ethereal crown upon her visage grand.

Her voice, a soft cadence, a melody surreal,Whispers of enchantment, emotions they reveal.

Laughter, like silver bells, dancing on the breeze,Echoes of mirth and joy, a captivating tease.

Her spirit, mischievous, a playful sprite untamed,A whimsical enchantress, in every role she's named.

A detective of hearts, unraveling mysteries unseen,Her laughter echoes in the air, a symphony pristine.

Amidst the tangled labyrinth, our souls intertwine,Lost in her enigma, a love story divine.

For she is the enchanter, and I'm but her muse,Our hearts entwined, painting dreams we'll never lose.

Oh, Amelia, a symbol of dreams embraced,In your presence, love's symphony forever graced.With each breath, I surrender to this ethereal dance,

A love beyond the realms, where souls find their chance.

Amelia Watson

i love your wife also

Literally kys moment this is why your nigger ass wont be ever seen as a human being you fucking retard you are making incels look bad, just end it atp

In realms where dreams entwine, a tapestry unfurls,A tale of love ignited, where hearts transcend the worlds.

In the empyreal depths, where passions freely roam,I found my soul enchanted, in Amelia's celestial home.

Her gaze, azure depths, like oceans vast and deep,Each glance, a symphony, where love's secrets keep.

Those eyes, twin sapphires, guiding stars aglow,Reflect the light within her, a luminescent show.

Golden strands cascade, like sunlight's gentle caress,A halo of radiance, tender tresses' sweet finesse.

A coiffure crafted by the heavens' artful hand,An ethereal crown upon her visage grand.

Her voice, a soft cadence, a melody surreal,Whispers of enchantment, emotions they reveal.

Laughter, like silver bells, dancing on the breeze,Echoes of mirth and joy, a captivating tease.

Her spirit, mischievous, a playful sprite untamed,A whimsical enchantress, in every role she's named.

A detective of hearts, unraveling mysteries unseen,Her laughter echoes in the air, a symphony pristine.

Amidst the tangled labyrinth, our souls intertwine,Lost in her enigma, a love story divine.

For she is the enchanter, and I'm but her muse,Our hearts entwined, painting dreams we'll never lose.

Oh, Amelia, a symbol of dreams embraced,In your presence, love's symphony forever graced.With each breath, I surrender to this ethereal dance,

A love beyond the realms, where souls find their chance.

View attachment 802546
I thought u were not sure about Amelia :feelsseriously: