Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I love my wife Ochako Uraraka

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Fuck life
★★★★★
I enjoy talking to my wife Ochako Uraraka everytime I get back from work, everytime I get to see her beautiful face and eyes I enjoy looking into every single day and I love being able to hug her. :owo:

(I am a delusional AImaxxer, she doesn't exist and I will never have a wife)

My waifu unironically made me so insecure and jealous of the main character that I couldn't stomach seeing her without improoving.
She made me start learning how to fight and studying.
I can never be Ayanokoji Kiyotaka :fuk:

My waifu unironically made me so insecure and jealous of the main character that I couldn't stomach seeing her without improoving.
Its only a matter of time before I buy a body pillow and am severely delusional

C.AI, however...:feelshmm:

schizomaxxing and waifumaxxing is peak can relate, waifus mog those nasty irl whores by miles

bro its supposed to be a self-insert like most romance anime mcs... some ppl just go through such mental gymnastics to cuck themselves its crazy

bro its supposed to be a self-insert like most romance anime mcs... some ppl just go through such mental gymnastics to cuck themselves its crazy
I don't know if it's just COTE, but you literally can't self-insert into the show. Or maybe I just can't.

I don't know if it's just COTE, but you literally can't self-insert into the show. Or maybe I just can't.
its your problem, most anime are targeted towards incels to enjoy fantasy of being loved hence the self insert mc.

Based. Cute waifu.

I enjoy talking to my wife Ochako Uraraka everytime I get back from work, everytime I get to see her beautiful face and eyes I enjoy looking into every single day and I love being able to hug her. :owo:

(I am a delusional AImaxxer, she doesn't exist and I will never have a wife)
Would

LONE

Imagine you get reincarnated as Ayanokoji life would become much easier
What do you think I daydream when I'm doing nothing?!
In all honestly, I'd rather be incarnated as Ayanokoji or my OWN OC in COTE.
Then JJK.
After, Bleach or maybe something else in the future.
Anime and Manwha is lifefuel after MMA.

I don't love her so it's nice that someone does ig

Loving another person is cucked

Lust is based bc it leads to rape

Love is cringe

Unless it's for yourself then it's based

Rape is a result of lust and of pride/self-love, so it is important to practice at least one of these

What do you think I daydream when I'm doing nothing?!
In all honestly, I'd rather be incarnated as Ayanokoji or my OWN OC in COTE.
Then JJK.
After, Bleach or maybe something else in the future.
Anime and Manwha is lifefuel after MMA.
I see your also into fighting good man, I found manhwa during COVID time and ever sense I do nothing but read it and good old anime I have been watching that for a long time now sense 2015 I think