Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love my city, I love my country and I don't want to involve myself with the nigger loving infested West

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I want to spend the rest of my life in my own homeland, I wouldn't go to the nigger infested west even for 10k per month. God bless the Balkans and our people.

Doesn't resonate with me.
We may be the most civilized people in Europe. Poor, but no murders, kidnaps, raping. Can't say the same about the West and the niggers they love so much.

I utterly hate the fact that I was born in EE it's one of the main reasons I'm an incel.

you were serbian ?
Im unfortunatelly a mulatto but I'm partly Balkan, don't want to reveal which country though. Yes somewhere near Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia the western Balkans not Bulgaria

Im unfortunatelly a mulatto but I'm partly Balkan, don't want to reveal which country though. Yes somewhere near Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia the western Balkans not Bulgaria
where do you live if you dont mind sharing

Move to south africa or south america please

You won't tell me what to do. I'm gonna be where I want but that doesn't mean I'm a leftist. I'm very anti immigration. Remember its not my fault that I was born a quadroon

You won't tell me what to do. I'm gonna be where I want but that doesn't mean I'm a leftist. I'm very anti immigration. Remember its not my fault that I was born a quadroon
guys i have nothing against other people as long as they stay in their own place and dont bother locals anywhere else i am strictly against nigger , arab and any kind of immigration anywhere because multi culturalism is SATANIC. I want my country for my people , not for 3rd worlders that rape and make life impossible for everyone. As long as people are civilized no one will hate them.

Repost starfish faster

we've got many english immigrants in my country. Me personally I don't mind them because they do not disrupt anyone but they still do not belong here. It's funny how they run away from their own dirty countries and come to us the "uncivilized" pigs yet they live here like kings and no one assaults them on the street.

we've got many english immigrants in my country. Me personally I don't mind them because they do not disrupt anyone but they still do not belong here. It's funny how they run away from their own dirty countries and come to us the "uncivilized" pigs yet they live here like kings and no one assaults them on the street.
Whites pouring to another white countries is not a big deal. Millions of Ukrainians have lived in Poland now and yet we never heard any crime soaring there.

Whites pouring to another white countries is not a big deal. Millions of Ukrainians have lived in Poland now and yet we never heard any crime soaring there.
yep. Similar culture, same continent equally civilized. I don't see an issue here but import from pakistan and see what happens... Japan did import africans and it backfired in the matter of less than 3 days. I think you've already seen videos.

yep. Similar culture, same continent equally civilized. I don't see an issue here but import from pakistan and see what happens... Japan did import africans and it backfired in the matter of less than 3 days. I think you've already seen videos.
I've seen it

you cannot tame arabs at all but some niggers that are currently living here are actually integrating well due to being watched 24/7 by everyone. They feel threatened thats how it should be. They are temporarily living here and don't do anything to disrupt others. Racist culture is a must for all of europe unless you want to end up like france and the uk.

you cannot tame arabs at all but some niggers that are currently living here are actually integrating well due to being watched 24/7 by everyone. They feel threatened thats how it should be. They are temporarily living here and don't do anything to disrupt others. Racist culture is a must for all of europe unless you want to end up like france and the uk.
Well those niggers dont belong to your country brocels
The moment they racemix everything weng downhill from there

I want to spend the rest of my life in my own homeland, I wouldn't go to the nigger infested west even for 10k per month. God bless the Balkans and our people.

Do you really love your city? Even being a forgotten incel?

You stupid nationalist should grow some balls and get the erenyeager mindset fool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back