Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love my cat

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
She is so nice and she sleeps on my bed and actually likes getting affection from me.

Pets are such great copes I'd recommend you get one if you lack affection in your life.

Same. My cat is my LDAR buddy.

She is so nice and she sleeps on my bed and actually likes getting affection from me.

Pets are such great copes I'd recommend you get one if you lack affection in your life.
Same, at least one of mine is. Without her, I’d probably rope.

What do you do with the cat ? :feelsmega:

I have one too. He is the only IRL friend i need.
Mpv shot0117
You and hug and kiss pussy? :chad::banhammer:

Mine is nice too.

Reminder to all catcels that normies will lock your cat in a tiny steel cage far away from you to make you suffer for being incel.

Cats are better than women

Don't have pets myself cause I live in the shitty apartment but my grandfather has some kittens. Wonder if they remember me from the last visit

Cats are the ultimate LDARers

I wish I had a cat

Animals are lifefuel unlike humans they are very lovely and friendly.

tfw my cat's an asshole and only comes back home for food, doesn't even want me to hold him or sit next to me :feelsbadman:

I like pets, but after touching them I need to wash my hands before I can touch any of my belongings tbh.
Caring for them and all of the food/piss/shit management seems like a major pain in the ass as well

Cats are just hardcore LDAR type of pets. But I wont deny that I they are kinda strange.

Makes me miss my cat :feelsbadman:

Pets are the only ones who actually judge by personality.
And by who's feeding them.

I miss Orange so much

I love my niggers

and also cat too

I'm allergic. I remember when I was like 8 I played with a cat on my street and broke out in itchy ass hives. Took some benadryl and a nap and was ok

Why does Reddit like Pitbulls/dogs so much?