Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i love my bicycle more than I will ever love a woman

U

uninstall

Banned
-
it gave me freedom I never knew I could have

If I die on it, so be it.

Just install a fleshlight in your bicycle brooo

Bikesexuals are the ascended ones

Just install a fleshlight in your bicycle brooo
41520140846195.gif

Also the infamous Kevin Yardley --

y2jhoIm.png

My bike is fucked, nothing but problems since I bought it. The gears are broken and it's got a flat and even when inflated they got a wobble to them when spinning. Piece of shit all around. Should have bought a road bike instead of a hybrid but oh well.

It's over for bicyclecels

My bike is fucked, nothing but problems since I bought it. The gears are broken and it's got a flat and even when inflated they got a wobble to them when spinning. Piece of shit all around. Should have bought a road bike instead of a hybrid but oh well.

u bought a shit bike then

mine is close 3000km and gears work perfectly

it's a mtb with front suspension fork and cost me around 600 usd.

you got a wobble because your wheels are crooked - they have to be trued, but more than likely the whole bike is a pos.

Finding a good bike under 350 usd is almost impossible

u bought a shit bike then

mine is close 3000km and gears work perfectly

it's a mtb with front suspension fork and cost me around 600 usd.

you got a wobble because your wheels are crooked - they have to be trued, but more than likely the whole bike is a pos.

Finding a good bike under 350 usd is almost impossible

Oh yeah total garbage, I paid around 600 usd for it tho. You'd think it would be of some decent quality for that price but nope, shit all around. It's a Trek DS 2, only got a few good rides out of it then it started going to shit.

if its preowned, you're a cuck.

Oh yeah total garbage, I paid around 600 usd for it tho. You'd think it would be of some decent quality for that price but nope, shit all around. It's a Trek DS 2, only got a few good rides out of it then it started going to shit.

then it should be that bad, at least not in the city

Fuck yeah man, I have a nice red bike that's probably one of the only things that's never let me down.

haven’t ride my bike since August but it was good cope riding around at 11pm in the night

I love cycling. Just make sure you dont fall on your seat on rough terrain if you mountain bike.

I wish I could ride my bike more, but riding in the street is frightening. There is a bike path near here, but I have to ride in the street to get there. When I get there, there are a ton of obstacles: e.g., other bikers, pedestrians, homeless, etc.. When there are a lot of obstacles, I get into accidents often. Plus, I'm always worried someone will yell at me for making a mistake, as that has happened before. So, I don't ride my bike anymore, but when I did ride my bike, and I felt motivated to ride it, it was a good cope.

I wish I could ride my bike more, but riding in the street is frightening. There is a bike path near here, but I have to ride in the street to get there. When I get there, there are a ton of obstacles: e.g., other bikers, pedestrians, homeless, etc.. When there are a lot of obstacles, I get into accidents often. Plus, I'm always worried someone will yell at me for making a mistake, as that has happened before. So, I don't ride my bike anymore, but when I did ride my bike, and I felt motivated to ride it, it was a good cope.

do it

where I live their are like almost no bicycle paths

out of my commute 15 km in one direction, only 2km are bike paths and sometimes I even skip them

I also hate traffic so i have selected a less intense route, but there are still a lot of cars

i cant even ride bike jfl

Me too... Im getting a new bike soon