Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i love "love triangle" anime

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
because if its good written and the mc will have 2 roasties over him, he will choose one in the end while the other one will suffer. or he will fuck them both and cheat and they will both suffer once they find out. its so good because you can both self-insert and you also feel delight from seeing the girls suffer :cool:

thought you gonna mention love triangle anime with 1 female and 2 males

Yeah 2 is my favourite where love triangle (anohana and sakurasau)

thought you gonna mention love triangle anime with 1 female and 2 males

Yeah 2 is my favourite where love triangle (anohana and sakurasau)

dropped sakurasau cause mc was too cringe at 12ep or smth and havent wacthed anohana. my favorite is school days and white album 2

dropped sakurasau cause mc was too cringe at 12ep or smth and havent wacthed anohana. my favorite is school days and white album 2
Sakurasau is good but the mc is fking stupid and In the light novel even worse.

Anohana is probably my favourite anime of all time. Really sad at least for me. Really suggest you watch Anohana if you want a feels trip, also the ending is 10/10.

They're fucking terrible along with harem anime. Especially when the guy is a wimpy little beta fuckboi faggot

sounds a lot like school days.