Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I love it when they argue "but what about disabled people????"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
" what about disabled people bro??" " plenty of them have lived life happily without a partner bro"!

Its different, their brains are retarded, they dont think like non - disabled people do, so their brains are wired differently. Honestly, TRUST ME NORMIES i wish i could have no desire to obtain a female and have sex or at least develop a relationship with her, but no, here I am stuck with the biological natured and sex driven male life, and alone FOREVER.

Disabled people are masters of cope, the ones that aren't rope

" what about disabled people bro??" " plenty of them have lived life happily without a partner bro"!

Its different, their brains are retarded, they dont think like non - disabled people do, so their brains are wired differently. Honestly, TRUST ME NORMIES i wish i could have no desire to obtain a female and have sex or at least develop a relationship with her, but no, here I am stuck with the biological natured and sex driven male life, and alone FOREVER.

How would they know disabled peeps are fine? Have they asked them or do they speak over & for them?

How would they know disabled peeps are fine? Have they asked them or do they speak over & for them?
1. science
2. they are disabled
3. their brains work differently
4. of course theres different type of disabled people, but im talking more about the really disabled ones.

I often wonder if I would be happier if I was mentally retarded.

Nah the best one by far is "what about priests", which is hilarious when you consider the fact that the celibacy policy is why it's full of molesters and other sex scandals.
umm oh sweet summer child, theres only a few bad eggs out there in the churches :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Disabled ppl are also held to different standards, they're not expected to contribute yet we are.

1. science
2. they are disabled
3. their brains work differently
4. of course theres different type of disabled people, but im talking more about the really disabled ones.

1. Science = the lack of sex is detrimental & negatively impacts the person. Fact.
2. They are disabled. They are still people. Fact.
3. Their brains do not work differently unless it is negatively working due to the lack of sex. Fact.
4. The more disabled ones are no lesser a person & need sex the same as every other person does. Fact.

Nah the best one by far is "what about priests", which is hilarious when you consider the fact that the celibacy policy is why it's full of molesters and other sex scandals.

This. However they'll retort what about Buddhist monks. Clutching at straws me thinks.
Disabledcel here. I am not happy, shut the fuck up IT. We are fucking angry, but we are not allowed to display our anger.

Bullseye. Which is even more perverse & sickening.