Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love it when girls wear skirts.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
navy-the-wish-skater-skirt.jpg

My crush wore a skirt a few times and it felt awesome looking at her legs. I wish girls would wear skirts instead of leggings.

Crustaciouse said:
navy-the-wish-skater-skirt.jpg

My crush wore a skirt a few times and it felt awesome looking at her legs. I wish girls would wear skirts instead of leggings.

I wish they wore spacesuits or anything to hide their fat asses and tits from me. It's like a constant barrage to the eyes.

I love it when the air blows revealing they wear no underwear and then her pussy emits a gravitatonal pull that attractas your dick in it

VLÖ said:
I wish they wore spacesuits or anything to hide their fat asses and tits from me. It's like a constant barrage to the eyes.

Right? take me back to 1800's when women actually dressed respectable

this crush shit is cringy, aren't you like twenty one dude?

jagged0 said:
this crush shit is cringy, aren't you like twenty one dude?
I cant help it man, I see her everyday at college.

Girls with ponytails really does it for me, i have no fucking idea why.

Yeah, i especially love skirts, especially when is much more shorter girls that me wearing it, something animalistic in me start to awake when i see them.

Its just a tease, but its enough to get my primal urge going through the veins in my thundercock.

Same. I remember that i’d always drain my balls to pics of my HS crush in skirt. Even after she rejected I still get a boner but I no longer fap to her.