Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love how everyone can see white guilt, except the liberals who have it

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Kek, check out this tweet:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/scarlett4kids/status/1613545390804201474

I absolutely love it how casually US nonwhites can bring up the truth about the entire woke bullshit in the west. Namely, that all of it, all of it, rests on self-hating whites being manipulated by their feelings of generational guilt into castrating their children and believing that they must be replaced and become a minority set for extinction in their own countries so that the world can become better without them :feelskek:. The fact that there are people willing to not only frankly say what's happening, but also mock the leftists with the fact that guilt tripping won't work on nonwhites as they have no white guilt to exploit, is such a fucking breath of fresh air when, like me, you're a foreigner watching the Anglosphere politics pretty much constantly, since whatever happens there, we can expect in the rest of the world in 5-10 years.:feelsree::reeeeee:.

Now, compare the frankness of that tweet with the response it got when it was posted on FSTDT:

Post by post, the woke white liberals there completely sidestep her entire argument. It's absolutely hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:. Six comments, and every single one is attacking the article that chick was quoting and reposting, instead of her or what she said, even to the point of blatant bullshitting when they are saying that the story didn't happen because, "Nobody is giving testosterone to 15-year-olds:soy::foidSoy:", even though Kiwifarms and even mainstream Western conservatives have completely exposed this kind of shit by now. Not a single one of them is able to think of a reply to what she had said, because the mere mention of white guilt, the fact that everything they and other :soy::foidSoy: are doing is because of that, and the fact that Latinos don't have any of that and so this shit isn't going to work on them completely exposes them, and so, all they can do is ignore it even when they are starring right at it.

Fucking hilarious if you ask me:feelskek::feelskek:.

nonwhites are absolutely based, I wonder how the jews will be able to brainwash them and guilt trip them when they become the majority of the US :feelsPop:

nonwhites are absolutely based, I wonder how the jews will be able to brainwash them and guilt trip them when they become the majority of the US :feelsPop:

Stop blaming us for something that was mostly done by the French. Sure a few Jews (in particularly Jewish toilets) came up with bad ideas, but most of them came from the French.

Stop blaming us for something that was mostly done by the French. Sure a few Jews (in particularly Jewish toilets) came up with bad ideas, but most of them came from the French.
What do you mean? What did the french do?

What do you mean? What did the french do?
Lots of US right-wingers (mostly Jordan Peterson and the rest of Daily Wire, but the rest are catching on as well) are currently tracing the birth of the modern identity politics, intersectionality, white privilege theory and so on, to a bunch of French postmodernist intellectuals, chiefly Michel Foucault, so I'd assume that that's what he was mentioning.

Lots of US right-wingers (mostly Jordan Peterson and the rest of Daily Wire, but the rest are catching on as well) are currently tracing the birth of the modern identity politics, intersectionality, white privilege theory and so on, to a bunch of French postmodernist intellectuals, chiefly Michel Foucault, so I'd assume that that's what he was mentioning.
Haha, well I wonder who controls the US...

Haha, well I wonder who controls the US...
Fair point. Though, to be honest, at least to me it's not really about who started pushing this type of stuff at the beginning, I'm just legitimately perplexed at the sheer degree to which the Western, not really just the US ones by now but really Western as a whole, white liberals have happily adopted white guilt as the basis of all of their political stances.

Compare the fact that there were BLM protests after the whole George Floyd think all over Western Europe despite it being an American news story, with hundreds of thousands of people who had absolutely nothing at all to do with it willingly humiliating themselves in public:

With the fact that this story:

Has received absolutely no attention at all. Absolutely. As Liberal Hivemind himself says in that video, the contrast is just mind-boggling.

Indeed I'd love to see something like that :feelshaha: .

The effect was most pronounced among young blacks and Hispanics. Both groups were 16 percentage points more likely to agree than whites in their age group. Anti-Semitism was particularly common among young blacks and Hispanics who called themselves "conservative." But that was a small group, and anti-Semitism was more common even among liberal blacks compared with liberal whites. Black and Hispanic young adults, in fact, were about as likely to agree with at least one of the statements as were white "alt-right" identifiers in the same age group.

There's very little difference between radical pacifist Christianity and the sense of guilt ridden white secular political neoliberalism, it's the same thing just one is in secular political form. Both are identical in that they believe in original sin to atone for. In the sense of secular white political neoliberalism the original sin is being white itself. Whiteness is the sin to be cleansed away in atonement. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Latinas need to shut the fuck up and bounce their ass on my dick. @Pixycel we over white “women” now bro, you already know the new wave

Latinas need to shut the fuck up and bounce their ass on my dick. @Pixycel we over white “women” now bro, you already know the new wave
Time to colonize mi amigo. :society:

Makes sense

There's a reason why everyone hates the french as well

This will certainly be a bizarre adventure :society:
@Dregster thoughts?
I have no idea what's going on in the OP :feelsjuice:

Elab the OP for me :ping:

Because they lack self-awareness and backbone.

Kek, check out this tweet:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/scarlett4kids/status/1613545390804201474

I absolutely love it how casually US nonwhites can bring up the truth about the entire woke bullshit in the west. Namely, that all of it, all of it, rests on self-hating whites being manipulated by their feelings of generational guilt into castrating their children and believing that they must be replaced and become a minority set for extinction in their own countries so that the world can become better without them :feelskek:. The fact that there are people willing to not only frankly say what's happening, but also mock the leftists with the fact that guilt tripping won't work on nonwhites as they have no white guilt to exploit, is such a fucking breath of fresh air when, like me, you're a foreigner watching the Anglosphere politics pretty much constantly, since whatever happens there, we can expect in the rest of the world in 5-10 years.:feelsree::reeeeee:.

Now, compare the frankness of that tweet with the response it got when it was posted on FSTDT:

Post by post, the woke white liberals there completely sidestep her entire argument. It's absolutely hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:. Six comments, and every single one is attacking the article that chick was quoting and reposting, instead of her or what she said, even to the point of blatant bullshitting when they are saying that the story didn't happen because, "Nobody is giving testosterone to 15-year-olds:soy::foidSoy:", even though Kiwifarms and even mainstream Western conservatives have completely exposed this kind of shit by now. Not a single one of them is able to think of a reply to what she had said, because the mere mention of white guilt, the fact that everything they and other :soy::foidSoy: are doing is because of that, and the fact that Latinos don't have any of that and so this shit isn't going to work on them completely exposes them, and so, all they can do is ignore it even when they are starring right at it.

Fucking hilarious if you ask me:feelskek::feelskek:.

Stfu slavic shit white fuckers had it coming