Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I LOVE greycels!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Greycels I love em. I was a greycel once. Greycels are the only people who actually consistently put effort and value into their posts. I don't think there's been a time when I've seen a greycel reply to my thread and I haven't responded. They always have something high iq to say.

Greycels are honestly underrated. I don't understand all the greycel hate ngl.

Graycels matter

927.png

idon'tcarecel

I knew I was high iQ, your opinion was like a raw dopamine injection and I liked it.

fuck GrAYcels

927.png

Spread the word

ur threads contradict yourself so much lol

I honestly don't remember my greycel time, I can just remember the time when my name switched from grey to blue, it was so great

strategic move tbh

im glad you changed ur min

greycel genocide when?

the problem is the shit color. like when something is greyed out you wouldn't even look at it. means can't be clicked/irrelevant

I genuinely fucking hate greycels

Good post. Positive vibes.

Greycels I love em. I was a greycel once. Greycels are the only people who actually consistently put effort and value into their posts. I don't think there's been a time when I've seen a greycel reply to my thread and I haven't responded. They always have something high iq to say.

Greycels are honestly underrated. I don't understand all the greycel hate ngl.
Awwww, we love you too <3. You're not too low iQ yourself :)

:lul:

You changed your ways.