Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love fucking around with fob noodles on tinder

how can't you be blackpilled after this, especially if u r an asian men :feelskek:

how can't you be blackpilled after this, especially if u r an asian men :feelskek:
this noodle is gonna crave so much white cock and be depressed when she goes back to communist china.

Fuck i cant stop laughing lol
Hot AVI, I really like the design. Alternate Korean Empire?

She dropped a brutal blackpill.
0b07b5cd088574e2ec6cd123ca6cdeb1.png

Anyways that was very funny to read OP, good job Jack Ma.

Hot AVI, I really like the design. Alternate Korean Empire?

haha thanks. It's supposed to represent the union of Korea and Japan into one empire.

Last edited:
Conversation lasted longer than it should. Power of good looks.

Holy fucking shit. When I'm rude to a foid she just ghosts me. Chad is rude to a foid and she keeps talking.

Bro you are too good at trolling I'm too high inhib to do this, even online it's just too much cringe for me to handle on my own and I'm not creative enough either; props man.

epic bro the best shit i have read all month keep this shit up and teach those gook whores a lesson.respect you bro

You are so fucking good at this shit bro, I'd be too much of a pussy to say the shit you do. What chadfish photo did u use?

alright gonna jump on tinder and see if any other noodle is dumb enough to take my bait.

JFL :feelskek:

No amount of disrespect seemed to push her away, fucking foids..

Keep it up OP, haven't laughed so hard in a while.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRUTAL.

Id like to see a FDS bitch get Chadfished like this
Holy fucking shit. When I'm rude to a foid she just ghosts me. Chad is rude to a foid and she keeps talking.

By rude, you mean you complimented her in a manner not bombastically sexualized.

got another noodle im fucking around with and she seems to like it. will upload pics when my phone charges JFL. cbf using laptop to cut and paste.