Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love fucking around with fob noodles on tinder

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
817358CE 3FFB 407E A570 9A5FB8D963C3

She wants his phone number.

Bitches are slaves to their own instincts. They say one thing, behave the complete opposite way.

Nice job, OP. Ask if she'd like to join threesome, she, that 6'4 tall single friend of yours and you.

These noodles literally believe everything. I remember when I first talked to them with Chadfish acc and I thought they were trolling me or something, but no, they are actually that stupid.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek: I tried something similar with white whores on bumble and they stopped replying when I mentioned my indian friend.
What chad are you using? A chang or a tall nordic chad?
Call her a ching chong, and say that chinks should fuck off back to their own country. tell her they're not welcome in the west.
tell her that asian sluts should date within their race, and stop with the white fever
push the boundaries. see how racist u can be

Has anyone chadfished Inuit noodles in nunavet?

Give me her address so I can....forcefully do something

Trolling noodles really never gets old
They lack all kinds of self-awareness
good job

You are doing mankind a great service, there is nothing that is too harsh in the world of fucking with noodles. I just wish I was as low inhib as you and could also chadfish

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek: I tried something similar with white whores on bumble and they stopped replying when I mentioned my indian friend.
What chad are you using? A chang or a tall nordic chad?
Call her a ching chong, and say that chinks should fuck off back to their own country. tell her they're not welcome in the west.
tell her that asian sluts should date within their race, and stop with the white fever
push the boundaries. see how racist u can be
I’m using a chadlite from Brazil with European ancestry.

You are doing mankind a great service, there is nothing that is too harsh in the world of fucking with noodles. I just wish I was as low inhib as you and could also chadfish

Chadfishing is easy man, you dont need to be lowinhib. But creative shit like this takes some practice :feelskek:

What's an fob?

How tall is your chadfish ?

fucking hell. slut warns him but doesn't block him. that is literally asking chad to continue being a cunt.
good work with this experiment OP. It is suifuel watching chink and gook whores with their 10/10 chad or 6"3' normie bfs in public in chadstralia.

you are my personal role model OP

Charge your phone.

This shit is so funny, especially since OP keeps posting them one by one as the conversation unfolds in real time.

I hate cumdumpster noodle whores the most

Fuck i cant stop laughing lol

top fucking kek.i fucking love you man

Make more of these please.