Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love food #2

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
OxLvOr8
looks yummy

Yummy, i would add some smelly poop on top of the hotdog to add flavor.

When you are communist,you have to eat whatever you find because you will never find food anymore.

I would rather starve to death tbh

I like eating while drunk, even meals similar to that one can be lifefuel and sometimes when I'm sober but too lazy I'll eat something like that.

I said similar because I wouldn't like that one, I hate milk.

The easiest diet I've been able to maintain is a pescetarian, plant based, gluten free, weird chemical additive free diet.

Here are foods that won't make you fat and stay healthy.

Vegan 21 day fx food list

The smaller the fish the lower the mercury. Salmon is not a low mercury fish btw, they got it wrong in this picture.

Screen Shot 2019 01 06 at 22821 PM

Finally use https://cronometer.com/ to make sure you have all the vitamins and minerals for your weight.

looks good man

Bruh it looks disguisting ngl

Fry those sausages for Christ's sake

I don't understand the Colour code. Please elab.
They're divided by fruits, vegetables, legumes, oils, healthy fats, and healthy carbs. But there's no limit on how much you can consume of any of them.

Besides from limiting seafood to only a couple times a week, it also doesn't have to be perfect because foods like these are ok:

20130924 1
Screen Shot 2018 10 22 at 111228 PM

Here are supplements you can use to make things easier:

Vitamin B12, beta-carotene (2000 mg per day), iodine, calcium, dandelion root powder, Centrum multi vitamin, and milk thistle powder.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin c

Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else)

Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol

Omega 3 Fish Oil - the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration.

- Here's a thread on looksmax about what prescription and non-prescription drugs I also looked into.

https://looksmax.org/threads/otc-and-prescription-medications-for-low-inhibitionmaxxing.306/

Last edited:
Very helpful, thanks! I need to start eating more tbh as I'm underweight and I guess I don't get that many vitamins.
I don't work out but by following that diet I'm still gaining muscle and strength, and I have enegry to work out if I want to.

Here are supplements you can use to make things easier:

Vitamin B12, 2000 mg beta-carotene, iodine, calcium, dandelion root powder, Centrum multi vitamin, and milk thistle powder.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin c

Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else)

Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol

Omega 3 Fish Oil - the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration.

- Here's a thread on looksmax about what prescription and non-prescription drugs I looked into.

https://looksmax.org/threads/otc-and-prescription-medications-for-low-inhibitionmaxxing.306/

You should also add: Creatine monohydrate, whey protein and arginine.
And for higher levels: Growth hormones and estrogen blocker

Growth hormones and estrogen blockers might be too risky though.

Unlike testosterone or in combination with growth hormones, growth hormones alone are actually legit. I would take some estrogen blocker as well to prevent the creation of estrogen via aromatase.

I've been thinking about trying one of these organic, grass fed wheys:

This looks fine. I was considering purchase some whey protein from MyProtein. Perhaps I will find myself another whey Protein, organic of course.

just eat sum nasty ass shit br0

Unlike testosterone or in combination with growth hormones, growth hormones alone are actually legit. I would take some estrogen blocker as well to prevent the creation of estrogen via aromatase.
That might be a good idea, but this guy scared me a little about taking hgh. He said it multiplies cancer cells you already have.

That might be a good idea, but this guy scared me a little about taking hgh. He said it multiplies cancer cells you already have.

The funny thing is, growth hormones will help to overcome diseases. Just take some growth hormones.

The funny thing is, growth hormones will help to overcome diseases. Just take some growth hormones.
Ok, I'll look more into it with the estrogen blocker.

Lol damn. That """"meal"""" looks brutal.

why would you put the cheese and the hotdog in the cereal?

Eat healthy drink healthy bro