Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love foid perfumes

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
They smell so damn good. Today I was at the gym and there was a foid there who was the best smelling foid I ever smelled. I wanted to go up and sniff her armpits. It's devastating that I couldn't do it.

Actually every parfume smells good, you just find foidish Parfumes more arousing because you are sexually attracted to them

I remember this one time a girl was pressed up against me when we were sitting down and I could smell her cause she was so close. Her body was also warm.

A nigga like me could be a poet describing small things like this ded srs:waitwhat:
Why she was pressed up against you? :feelswhat:

I bought candy smelling girly perfume and I use it on my pillow for superior nighttime experiences :feelsaww:

I love prostitute perfume.

Good news bro: You can buy it in a shop.

Just a little reminder that they use parfum to attract good looking men , not inklers like you; so don’t sniff it away it is not for you :foidSoy:

Last edited:
foids do really know how to use perfums.

Which one?
Miss Kay Cutie Pie :feelsaww: "be a unicorn in a field of horses"
it's very cheap (it's toilet water, not actual perfume, so it doesn't last as long and the fragrance is subtler, but that's a plus for me cos I'm sensitive), cruelty free / vegan and smells like cotton candy or marshmallows (it's targeted for young girls, adults aren't meant to have nice light fragrance, especially men, regular expensive perfume for adults smells like toxic waste to me and my autism won't let me wear it), just like my favorite sodas (mashmellow flavored) :feelsaww:

Miss Kay Cutie Pie :feelsaww: "be a unicorn in a field of horses"
it's very cheap (it's toilet water, not actual perfume, so it doesn't last as long and the fragrance is subtler, but that's a plus for me cos I'm sensitive), cruelty free / vegan and smells like cotton candy or marshmallows (it's targeted for young girls, adults aren't meant to have nice light fragrance, especially men, regular expensive perfume for adults smells like toxic waste to me and my autism won't let me wear it), just like my favorite sodas (mashmellow flavored) :feelsaww:
Nice. Did you try several perfumes in a shop and then choose this one or did you know from the start that you wanted this one?

giphy.gif