Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Love Everyone Here

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I have way more fun talking to everyone here than I do talking to anyone in real life. This site is peak comfyness. Thank you for another wonderful night of coping, my friends. This place is the campground atop the hill that overlooks the burning city of modern civilization, we were cast out from its walls and now we observe as its inhabitants tear eachother apart.
796b2bc21546cc19c8847e8f3af7c606
Here's to the incels! :feelsokman:

Cheers, I'll drink to that

This site is the bonfire of dreams.

Every flame is a cel wishing to ascend.

277be61fc8bb3fb8c1e4604ee0601f84082e2f35_hq.jpg

Indeed fellow nobleman. We shall stone the whores to death and flog them publicly in the town square. Ha-Ha! How foolish of these imbeciles! The wrath of God is surely upon them in this hour.

Only place I can genuinely talk to people about shit
Only place i don't feel alone. Living life on this mode you feel like you're the only one going through this. Even though I wouldn't wish this pain onto others, i'm glad at least there are others like me.

The only place I feel comfortable, with no one to bully me for being a subhman. I legit get 99% of my socializing from this place and I'm perfectly okay with that, tbh.

haha ur gay

jk I love u too :heart:

Guys Guys....no hearts and love chants, we must express our ''love'' to the brothers here, but manly.....:rolleyes:

You're welcome man ;):heart::heart::heart::cool::cool:

ily too man no homo. This place has a sense of community and brotherhood that no other place can come close to