Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love eating pistachios

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
The best kind of nuts in the world.

Even Donald Trump eats it! :feelskek:

Shelled pistachios are better than de shelled pistachios because you’re forced to eat more slowly, and earn each pistachio. I prefer my pistachio with just salt, none of those new fangled flavors appeal to eat.
Eating de shelled pistachios straight from the bag is like a pig eating straight from the trough, whereas salted shelled pistachios are high class

Shelled pistachios are better than de shelled pistachios because you’re forced to eat more slowly, and earn each pistachio. I prefer my pistachio with just salt, none of those new fangled flavors appeal to eat.
Eating de shelled pistachios straight from the bag is like a pig eating straight from the trough, whereas salted shelled pistachios are high class
Bro I ate tons of them XD

they stress relifer:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Haven't had one in years.

Ngl
Haven't had one in years.
:feelsrope:

Cashews and peanuts mog hard

What’s a pistachio

Pistachios are up there with cashew nuts and walnuts

walnuts-on-wooden-table.jpeg
snapshotimagehandler_1703355422.jpeg

Used to love them as a kid but now I feel sick even thinking about them, idk what happened

Anyone with good taste knows almonds are better. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Pecan master race. Pecans don't have to be deshelled and taste really good.

Pistachios are tasty and definitely my favorite snack food. Taking them out of the shell is a pain in the ass, best to go shellless. :feelsjuice: