Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Love Dumbbell Rows

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Amazing pump in my rear delts, lats and rhomboids. Feels as good as nutting inside a woman. Not that I would know what that feels like.

@decembrist_kirillov

Always wanted to gym since i was 14-15, havent been able to.

I personally prefer yates rows, isolates the fuck out of your lower lats

I just see it as a waste of energy doing one arm at a time.

I prefer barbell rows.

What I like to do is get on the bench press and do deadstop rows with it, gives me a good stretch around the upper- and middle- back. Obviously, the height may vary (so probably you can stand something to elevate the height), but the bench itself is perfect height for me.

You can also do deadstop rows in the power rack if you have it (but you'd make too much noise unless if no one is bothered by it).

I prefer barbell rows.

What I like to do is get on the bench press and do deadstop rows with it, gives me a good stretch around the upper- and middle- back. Obviously, the height may vary (so probably you can stand something to elevate the height), but the bench itself is perfect height for me.

You can also do deadstop rows in the power rack if you have it (but you'd make too much noise unless if no one is bothered by it).
I don't like barbell rows

one arm cable rows till latismus tear

Seriously, especially when you toss up the heavy ass ones for high reps