Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love drinking cool water or seltzer when I’m thirsty.

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Loser, barely human.
★★★★★
It tastes good, and is very refreshing. Especially seltzer, I love the bubbly feeling. This reminds me, I need to go buy some. I’ll do my best to go get some tomorrow.

I know that exact feeling. It hits different on a hot day and you're thirsty

Drinking a cool glass of plain water after mowing the massive yard at our cabin with the riding mower for 3 hours at our cabin feels so good. That hydration after being under the hot sun workings hits the spot

I know that exact feeling. It hits different on a hot day and you're thirsty
:owo:
Drinking a cool glass of plain water after mowing the massive yard at our cabin with the riding mower for 3 hours at our cabin feels so good. That hydration after being under the hot sun workings hits the spot
Man, I know it’s grueling but I hope to someday have outdoors work like this to do.

:owo:

Man, I know it’s grueling but I hope to someday have outdoors work like this to do.
Yeah, it’s hard work, but it’s more rewarding than anything else I do. It’s actually pretty fun to drive the mower around while its 24 horsepower engine is roaring and the cutting blades are revving. The smell of all that fresh cut grass is so damn good too. I hope you can get a chance to experience the good outdoor stuff like that.

Yeah, it’s hard work, but it’s more rewarding than anything else I do. It’s actually pretty fun to drive the mower around while its 24 horsepower engine is roaring and the cutting blades are revving. The smell of all that fresh cut grass is so damn good too. I hope you can get a chance to experience the good outdoor stuff like that.
View attachment 1176110
I’m glad to hear you enjoy it and find it rewarding. This is lifefuel man, thank you.

I’m glad to hear you enjoy it and find it rewarding. This is lifefuel man, thank you.
Going to that place is lifefuel to me. It just feels good to get out of the city for a while and enjoy nature. The work isn’t usually super bad anyway, and there is lots of stuff to do out there. Even if you don’t have your own place like that, lots of state parks have a similar environment if any are nearby.