Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love dogs and i think they are better than humans

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
They are loyal, they love you unconditionally if you treat them right so they don't care if you look certain way and also they can learn basic stuff and tasks. When I was homeless couple of years ago and was at my aunt's house her dog would try to wake me up by licking my face or jumping with his two front legs on my body so I wouldn't miss school. And I would just wake up and cuddle with him for couple of minutes before getting ready to go.
Sadly I can't have one but the first thing I will do when I get my shit together is buying a house and a nice little dog.

They only care about food. They're quite retarded too.

They only care about food. They're quite retarded too.
I mean every creature cares about food. And yeah compared to us they are retarded but still can learn basic stuff

White woman trait

cats are better then dogs

why do people just reply with nothing

They are loyal, they love you unconditionally if you treat them right so they don't care if you look certain way and also they can learn basic stuff and tasks. When I was homeless couple of years ago and was at my aunt's house her dog would try to wake me up by licking my face or jumping with his two front legs on my body so I wouldn't miss school. And I would just wake up and cuddle with him for couple of minutes before getting ready to go.
Sadly I can't have one but the first thing I will do when I get my shit together is buying a house and a nice little dog.
Dogs are objectively better than humans, cats are better though

I can't look at dogs the same way again thanks to mayowhore dog pill

Fucking mutt lover.
I despise dogs, their noise (stupid barking), I hate them for shitting and pissing everywhere and pollute our environment, they're dumb af, care only for food and many foids have sex with them. They destroy silence and peace, their owners are often total retards and they attack people on a regular basis.
Fuck off dogs, ban these filthy annoying mutts at least in towns and cities where many people live together in a relatively small area.

The average male dog is more likely to have sex with a human female than I am

Based dog lover my german shepherd protected my house by stopping a nigger from breaking into my house idc if they care about food and are retarded my dog’s pretty obedient