Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love Currycels.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Most of the people willing to share their stationary and food had always been currycels <3, a lot of them don't mind if you need invade a bit of their personal space. A lot of them also do very well in school :).

You guys will always have my love <3

Currycels are the nicest people. So many message me to just talk. Females of course find this repulsive

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of them also do very well in school :).

My mother once slapped the fuck out of me in public when she caught me truanting at Lidl.

I have a lot of respect for them.

dardycunt said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of them also do very well in school :).
My mother once slapped the fuck out of me in public when she caught me truanting at Lidl.
So you were skipping school to go to the supermarket? But yet your mother has caught you? I guess it may have been unexpected, but everything does have its consequences, if you choose to do the wrong things I suppose.

Well, I guess I'm sorry for you getting slapped.

Yeah, I guess some South Asian parents are strict, and perhaps very strict enough to repress you guys from your sexual desires.

I haven't thought too much about the strictness and firmness that comes from those type of environments, but I intend for this thread to be positive though, at least put Currycels in a good limelight with the bad attention they've been getting, and as well as to counterbalance it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
So you were skipping school to go to the supermarket? But yet your mother has caught you? I guess it may have been unexpected, but everything does have its consequences, if you choose to do the wrong things I suppose.

Well, I guess I'm sorry for you getting slapped.

Yeah, I guess some South Asian parents are strict, and perhaps very strict enough to repress you guys from your sexual desires.

I haven't thought too much about the strictness and firmness that comes from those type of environments, but I intend for this thread to be positive though, at least put Currycels in a good limelight with the bad attention they've been getting, and as well as to counterbalance it.

There was a Lidl on the way to my actual destination so I decided to do some grocery shopping. I did not anticipate my mother taking a break from her job and got ambushed. Like the pussybitch that I am, I just strode out of the store and decided to run away to Sicily for a while.

Sexual repression is a common motif in many religions, not only the particular Semitic cult that my mother follows so ardently.

To be earnest, I don't see the value in imposing any sort of narrative upon curries whether it is positive or not. I disagree with the reasons why someone might be biased against us but we are terrible people in general. This applies to all of humanity.