Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I love cooking.

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I like to make pasta mostly but honestly I love cooking and having people try it and say they like it. It's super affirming and pasta is easy. I made tater tots and this autismcel tried them, and he said that he liked them. What do you like to cook brocels, if you cook?

I'd enjoy cooking more if I had time to and didn't have to wash all the dishes afterwards
I also love washing dishes. It's fun to get soap and warm water on your hands while vibing to music.

Me too, food is a nice solitary cope

I like BBQmaxxing in my backyard

Now we can't step on our screens, lest we render our mother's spines torn apart.
I wanna cut your mothers head off and fuck her throat hole with my penis in a video game of course:dab:

I have a weird feeling you’re a girl…

Aye, after getting lean and still looking ugly, I don’t care about staying in shape anymore
Tbh, I just like tasting unique stuff. I loooove adding cinnamon to my alfredo sauce! Delicious and sweet.

I have a weird feeling you’re a girl…
Out of curiosity, why? I tend to get people telling me that. Sometimes it's my use of emojis or my typing style. Not offended or anything lmao, just curious.

It's a long list tbh aha

Out of curiosity, why? I tend to get people telling me that. Sometimes it's my use of emojis or my typing style. Not offended or anything lmao, just curious.

You’re a guy who loves to cook…

Also, looking at your post history it’s clear that you’re either a chick or gay. Either way, you’re not supposed to be here.

You’re a guy who loves to cook…

Also, looking at your post history it’s clear that you’re either a chick or gay. Either way, you’re not supposed to be here.
Can't really make you think otherwise, but you are entitled to your opinion. Not all of my hobbies are masculine, but I think a good chunk of them are. I like to travel (I think that's femminine?) buy stuff and cook, but I also like to play videogames, exercise and I'm trying to get into coding. Emphasis on trying.

Either way, I hope you have a good day, sorry for bothering you.

I like to make pasta mostly but honestly I love cooking and having people try it and say they like it. It's super affirming and pasta is easy. I made tater tots and this autismcel tried them, and he said that he liked them. What do you like to cook brocels, if you cook?
Thoughts on Aglio Olio, Spaghetti Bolognese and Pesto Pasta?

Thoughts on Aglio Olio, Spaghetti Bolognese and Pesto Pasta?
Oooh! Never heard of Aglio. I like bolohnese and pesto a hell of a lot though. Will have to check out Aglio!

Good food is one of the best copes out there.

I like to make tea

I usually just throw some olive oil, salt and seasonings in a pot and call it a day. Same with the sauce cause that tends to be more flavored.

Good food is one of the best copes out there.

I like to make tea
Tea is based af. I love me some peach tea from the market, but I usually just buy it. Never made it. It actually helps me sleep!

Same. Cooking is an important skill to learn so you don't live by frozen ready meals. For me at least it's also fun and a good cope

Oooh! Never heard of Aglio.
Garlic and olive oil. Sweet but simple. Quick meal but nice if done well ngl. I used to make variants of it a lot when I was being lazy. garlic mogs so as long as i've got that in there i was always happy jfl.

Oh, you smoke? I see.

Either way, I would love to hear one or two of them. This was secretly an idea for me to get recipes!
I meant britbong jfl. Its a term for brits. But tbh I smoke too so I guess. And sure, ping me in this thread again sometime and ill think of something I would typically make

Tea is based af. I love me some peach tea from the market, but I usually just buy it. Never made it. It actually helps me sleep!
Lot lot better than coffee tbh

Same. Cooking is an important skill to learn so you don't live by frozen ready meals. For me at least it's also fun and a good cope
Hell yeah. Another thing is theu are expensive af

I meant britbong jfl. Its a term for brits. But tbh I smoke too so I guess. And sure, ping me in this thread again sometime and ill think of something I would typically make
Okay! Will do. Also I am bad at terms for groups of people lmao, super behind as usual.

Cooking is awesome, even for a picky eater such as myself - just as long as the time spent cooking is worthwhile (this excludes a lot of foods). I have my eyes set on baking a cheesecake - not content with the store-bought stuff. For proper foods, would like to experiment more with seasoning rice (instead of the usual plain white rice) and adding meats to my dishes outside of canned fish or throwing a couple seasonings onto chicken drumsticks.