Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love chad fishing and destroying girls egos

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Just say you’re fat and they start crying like the pigs they are

Same bro, I have an unhealthy obsession with larping as a Chad online

doing gods work, i still have yet to get around to doing it

Send me Chad fishing guide. I would like to start

No pics were seen that day

Don’t call them fat. They can change that. Insult their facial features if you really want to crush them

Used to do this under a chadfish until tinder banned me. Fucked their heads up something fierce. I’ll post screenshots one day

Why do women claim to love being "thick" then when they get called fat they break down and cry.

Why do women claim to love being "thick" then when they get called fat they break down and cry.
Its a defense mechanism tbh. I think most aren't as happy with it as they LARP and just do so as a way to "own it" and feel better. Men do this too to some extent but don't freak out when people call them fat as well since they aren't over emotional like females.

I want to chadfish but I need some pics

Yeah but when a Chad(fish) wastes his time with them they will set a new bar for their hypergamy, and have a new confidence boost simply due to the fact that Chad showed interest in the first place.

Attachments

• DA9B5E7A-7FEB-4578-A811-610F67A307EB.jpeg
    DA9B5E7A-7FEB-4578-A811-610F67A307EB.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 23
  • A9DA529F-3CBC-4489-B01F-F858E21F5AD1.jpeg
    A9DA529F-3CBC-4489-B01F-F858E21F5AD1.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DA9B5E7A-7FEB-4578-A811-610F67A307EB.jpeg
    DA9B5E7A-7FEB-4578-A811-610F67A307EB.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 22
Unbelievably based ngl.:feelskek:

Has anyone met who they chad fished in person? I would love to see the foids reaction

It's literally that easy if it comes from what they think is a chad. Thanks a lot for the help in fighting the inflated egos of chad dick chasing whores who think they're out of our leagues.